Chapeter 8

He looked at the hands wearily, wondering if he should actually take it.

But he let his heart get the best of him he grabbed it tightly as tears poured from his eyes out of pure happiness that he finally found a reason to live to smile to wake up.

He soon felt multiple arms wrap around him holding him tightly.

He let out a airy laugh an said"thank you, thank you for accepting me"

" of cousre we would i mean just look at us we're equally as waky and weird an we all have falls but doesn't mean were gonna stop loving you or liking you, be yourself even if its filled with flaws or angry or whatever" chan said as he put felixs shanking body for the tears that fell into his arms petting his hair as if he was a cat.

"Yeah we promise we'll love you no matter what it doesnt matter what your packing broski"Jisung said with his signature smile an a V sign up to his cheek and dimples makeing everyone chuckle an felix giggle a little that made everyones heart melt a little.

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Soon night had came they ended up sleeping over felix laying with jisung an Jeongin chan & minho on the floor hyunjin on felixs desk changbin curled in a ball in his reading nuk chair seung min by hyunjin on the floor holding his thumb.

When morning had came Felix was up 1st and when he saw how everyone was he smiled and snapped a few pictures saving them to his personal and private folder of photos he liked to keep close to his heart.

As he was making breakie he felt 2 pair of arms wrap around his waist an2 heads on his shoulders. He immdeatly knew it was jisung an jeongin based on the way they nuzzled their nose in his hair he them be as he made breakfest for everyone.

Soon one by eveyone was up and they say at the table watching their 3 babies bond an be cute asf together. They ate breakfast and wnet on their day.

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

Haiya guys sorry for the long wait an un necessary chapters.
Ihope you enjoyed this even to theres not much dialog

Ive been getting better at english so i hope my grammer got better im having a hard time reading and writing cause I've lost my glasses which i kinda need and my doctor says im pretty much going blind so my writing is going to be 10x worst then it already is cause well yknow no glasses and all that jazz.

If you have anything to request or ask or anyting my pms are open or just comment.