chapter 12

They got to their house to which Felix gaped at it was mansion but it was a beautiful two story house painted a sage green with a rose bushes under the windows and a white porch with a swinging bench. A open front yard with different flowers growing about the edges of the yard along the white wooded fence.

( This is honestly how I picture my future house too look like on the out side.)

" Omg omgg omg it's so gorgeous why have you guys never have me over. And omg are tho forget me knots.) Felix said walking around and finally stoping of beautiful little blue flowers known as forget me knots soon taking his phone out to take pictures from every angle he could get.

" That's actually the surprise we wanted to show you, well apart of the surprise that is" seungmin said squaring next to him looking at the pictures Felix showed him of the flower he got.
"Wait there's more, omg are you gonna tell me you want to marry me, I mean I know I'm gorgeous and like amazing but I think it's to soon or maybe it's not but then again I wouldn't really know since I've never dated before." Felix rambled which they all cooed but jisung and hyunjin tried to hold back their laughter.

"No hun we wanted to ask you since we have two extra rooms we were originally using as guest room if you maybe wanted to  move in with us." Chan said
" You can say no your not obligated to say yes, we just wanted to ask you because we know how much your shitty apartment rent costs an we know you don't want us helping paying your debt back so we thought this would be a good way for you to save alot more money" Changbin said scratching the back of his neck in embrassment.

While the rest waited for his answer at first they though Felix was upset or was going to say no, from the way he was looking down at the ground and dropped his phone silently

3 more minutes go by before Felix springs up and latches on to the closes person to him which so happen to be Minho . He started crying hysterically while saying " yes of course i will thank you so much I'm so glad I've met you guys and you've been in my life and helped me so much"

" Of course we would we love" they said. As they all piled in to a group hug with Felix in the middle.

Questions of the chapter
1. How you guys been
2.did you listen to the new album
3.have you've gotten. Enough sleep

Author note read or dont

I'm backkkk. I've decided to update this even tho I was thinking of discontinuing this because I've lost alot of motivation because of many things which I'll explain in the update after this yOu can read if you want or not