chapter3

(Listen too Jessi new song "Don't make me cry")

"Lee mother fuckin Felix get back here, you know you have to pay the debt" loan sharks said as they chased Feilx through town. He kept on running until he tripped over a rock. He fell forward and landed in front of a group of boys, but just any boys they were the bad boys from his school.

"Shit" he said under his breath as they look down at him "Felix you know what's going to happen if you don't fucking pay your debt" Roger one of the loan shark yelled as he got closer to Felix. "Shit, shit, are you fucking kidding me"Felix yelled as he stood up "can y'all hide me please" Felix asked with desperate eyes."uhh ,sure and aren't you Felix from school" jisung asked helping Felix up to his feet.

"Yah have y'all seen a short boy with sunkisses on his cheeks and hes wearing big round black rim glasses, his hair is lavender." A tall man that you could tell was foreign, asked.

"No but we did see some one run(dashi run run run) passed here and to the left." Chan spoke point in to a random direction far away from them.
"Alrighty thanks again,.. come on boys he went this way". The man said running off with his two lackys behind him.

" Thank God their gone I thought I was dead again." Felix said stepping from behind the boys, he was glad for once for being short cause he was able to hide easily from those debt collectors.

"Your welcome why were you running from them anyway or should I say why were they after you." Hyunjin asked the others agreed.

"Well you see it's a long story and I honestly don't want to talk about so I'mma head home now bye." Felix said running off before the boys could ask or say anything as he ran ahead of them and turn a couple of corners.

AT FELIX APARTMENT.~~
"I'm home" Felix yelled as he walked in even tho he knew no one was there.
He walked to the kitchen to make some thing to eat. But when he saw there was nothing left he just let out a quiet sigh. "I'll just eat tomorrow and I guess I'll pick up something for a snack after work." Felix said to himself as he closed the fridge and went up stairs. He layed on his bed falling a sleep until he realized he had to shower caused he stink from all that running.

TIME SKIP(CAUSE IM LAZY ASF)

As he got out of the bathroom he, saw his stuffie, which reminded him of his little side lixxies. But he knew he couldn't show that part of himself well at least not now he. Couldn't so he just threw the stuffie in the open closet.
He put his phone on the charger and played some quiet lofi beats and fell into a dreamless slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
haiii know I've up dated this super late and I'm so sorry. It's just I don't really have a lot ideas.

But please vote and comment your opinion and i messed up please do tell me. I hate when I mess up when typing or writing but I don't always catch on to it when editing it so that's why I'm asking you too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric nammmmmmm

Pick up lines of the day:
1. I would take you to the movies but they don't allow snacks

2.Do you believe in true love at first sight or should I walk by again

3. Are you a time traveler? cause I see you in my future.

~which one did you like the most~