honesty

!!TW!! Homophobia, transphobia, bullying, and doctor stuff.

So I'm writing this to explain alot of things that's been some major factors why I haven't updated in long ass while.

So I've been in our of the hospital for a long while for personal medical reasons. So that's one  big reason, but one other is the fact that ppl form my past who I shall not name since they might know of this account,. Ut anyway their ppl who used to bully me for being quote on quote f
A fat ugly pig. And transgender they outed me as bisexual when we were in the 7th grade and since then I've been dieting and not dating or wearing clothes I enjoy enough to wear outside of my home because of it they used to call me horrible things all because they just didn't like me. They've never gotten in trouble because I the school we went to which is my old one they grew up in that town which was a small asf one and didn't I moved there in the 3rd grd so it's like it was my word against theirs so I moved but they found my new social media and found out I was polyam and pansexual and I was dating to beautiful ppl who hey started to harass then me again so because of this I haven't been in the best mental state especially since my doctor gave my bad news.(not life or death bad news) so I deeply apologize for the late update I'll try to update later in the night/day.