chapter 10

They were now in their last class but saldy non of them had it with felix besides chan since everyone else had english.

They were sat away from each other cause the teachers had made their seat arrangement.

Thats was okay tho cause while felix took notes and worked on the work for the day.

Chan sat at the back staring at him fondly(this is now my new favorite word)  not paying attention to the teacher.

But the teacher wasn't surprised he had never payed attention before so he wasnt expecting him to now but was hoping he would.

Cause then maybe he would be able to graduate with extra credits of the school year.

( idk if thats correct but that was how it was done for my unline cram school i did for about a year or so)

Time skip cause i said so and i suck at writing stories..................

It was now the end of the day the other 7 wait at the entrance for the 2 aussie boys to get out of class already knowing their be a bit late because the teacher like having them stay back to clean up the class a bit so the janitors didn't have that much work to do layer on that day.

They saw them walking hand in hand down the hall while felix laughed softly as chan made a stupid face.

Thats when they realized Felix was probably regressing since it was the end of the day.

(That happend to me once but it was in the moring ahhhhh, ill explain more at the bottom)

Made it to the car with three giggling babies and two simps , 1 fond dad and two granpas that were equally simps as much as they were tired and wanted to get home.

They had silently decided to go to their house instead of felixs since it were closer and they all had gifts for him.

That they wanted to give to him and plus they wanted to coddle him as quick as podsible.

.................................

How have you've been?

When do you start school?

Have you've eaten or drink water today/tonight? You dont have to answer in your not comfortable for anyreason.

But to give context of why i regress at school in the morning well me and my ex  bf of the time had gotten in a fight the night before and i was still upset about it so i woke feeling little but hadn't regress until i saw him at school we ended up making up. I had skiped my 2 1st classes since they were study hour for me to be  little for a while my ex who was my cg was there too.