Chapter 5

Stream godsmenu nowss

As felix walked in to school people was once againg starying at him. He didnt really care it just got uncomfortable for him; but he wasnt going to say anything cause hes not very talktive to people at school. He was walking to his locker when he saw 7 boys walking in the same direction thats when he realized it was the boys from yesterday who helped him. Felix decide he would pay them back, but he didnt extcally know how to so he thought well i can just ask them.

"Hey umm for yesterday i want to pay yall back but i dont know how to,so just ask and ill do whatever it is you want to pay yall back umm okay. Bye" felix said when he turned around but it was so fast they barly could understand if it wasnt for Changbin. Once felix left the hallways was shock but the boys were smiling at how cute he was.

" Hmm since hes offering what should we do" Han asked. " well ive been wondering whats his house like and what hes like out of school, so why dont we ask to got to his house" Jeongin suggested which then everyone else did.

Later that day they found felix in the bathroom about to leave when they was coming in. " so we decided that we want to hang with you after school at your house" hyunjin said "uhhh i live alone and i dont keep snacks at my house plus i have work." Felix said trying to get them to ask for something else. " that's okay we got snacks plus were buy more and we live alnoe too and we can just got to work with you cause you most likely wont be working for more then 2 hours cause its Wednesday" Changbin counter Felix let out a sigh he gave up and told them to meet him up front after school.