chapter 7

Well anyway what do yall uh wanna do." Felix asked as there was a akwardness and he was trying to lighten the mood.

Felix why havent you gone little for so long. Do you know how bad that is for you and your mental health. I mean yeah it bad to not have a caregiver. But if you need to be little with out one then its oky." Chan ranted as the others finsish off for him.

Felix avoided their worry eyes.

He was afriad if he spoke anymore he was going to break. Not as in crying or break down i front of them more or so hide again and start lying and being afraid of who he is of yhe person hes been trying to hide from for so long.

They all looked at him as if he was the most inportant person in the room. They knew that he need one thing more than anything and that was love.

Felix was shocked when jeongin stood infront of him holding his hand out as if he was saying it was okay that he can be himself and that he'll be there every step.

Cliff hanger mwahahahahahha.

Q.O.T.D

Whoes your bias in straykids.

Mine are chan felix minho changbin hyunjin jisung Seungmin jeongin.

Made this chapter for chanbinnie birthday.

Also jisung in a skirt yes bish jyp need to put skz in skirts mostly the baby line which is chanbin han felix i.n

n