chapter 2.

It's been two months since Felix has transferred to JYP High School.
He still didn't talk or show his face, not did he made an effort to make any friends. Not did anybody made the effort to make friends with him.
Not that he cared tho.

He was sitting at the back of the canteen at a table by the window, by himself. But that sadly changed when the 7 bad boys sat at the same table. He raised his eyebrow to ask why they were there. That's when Jisung popped up and said:" there's no other table big enough for all of us, and we usually sit here since this is the first time we saw u in the canteen we thought we well me and innie thought we could be your friend since we saw that you didn't have any yet." He said all of that in one breath, Felix just looked at him then the boy he called innie. He just got up and left the canteen walking to the rooftop, he sat on the ledge with his earbuds in and a cigarette laying loosely between his pointer and middle finger of his left hand while he used his right as support.

Hai guys it's author nim Danh I know this is late and in sorry I just been really busy with school my girlfriend and other shit.
I'm sorry this is short and the other chapters might be like that too it's just there's a lot I've been doing and I want to continue this book but I just do have a lot to write so yea.
I won't update a lot cause I'm a slow person.
But anyways if you want to get to know me more then follow me at @theboiwhowasaloner on Instagram and @zzkaizzlifezz on Twitter.