chapter 9

It was monday a day most people dreaded, while some for example Felix actually liked cause he got to see them.

The boys had gone back to their place sunday morning all having different reasons why, each gave felix a goodbye hug an kiss (my ba use to do this before he went on to the boats. Ill explain more at the bottom¡¡)

But now that it was monday they would all get to see each other even if it was only a day apart it still felt dreadful for them.

So here they are the 7 driving to school while minho drives chan asleep jisung hyunjin an jeogin singing to a random twice song that played on the radio while seungmin was trying to get changbin off of him as he was dozing in and out of sleep.

While thats was happening felix was just now leaving his partment being a little late.

Because he was trying to look good, he locked his apartment an put his earbuds in and started his journey to school or as he likes to call it hell.

Just as the boys was getting parked and out of their van felix showed up.

He walked passed them not realizing it was them since he had his music blasing baby metal in his earpuds.

Eventually he got to class an surprisingly he was 3rd to 1st kid there.

He sat in his seat waiting for somwthing to happen or for the class to start.

Time skip cuase im running out of ideasssssssssss its lunch now

So felix how was the brownies" Jeongin asked as he sat next to felix

They were good a bit too sweet for me tho i think you should've added a pinch more of salt.

( thats how my grandma does at her house bakery back in my old home in vietnam)

I think that would've made it better.

But im not saying they were bad or anything.
O
kay maybe i shouldn't have said anything" Felix rambled on and on as the they stared at him fondly happy thats hes being more open with them outside of closed doors.

Its okay hyunh i gave them to you cause i asked you to taste test them , so thank you I'll rember next to put more salt in it.

Just for you " boop" Jeongin said as he booped Felixs flusterd nose.

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

Okay so i made this chapter in thanks for so many reads. An i feel like you guys needed some cute ness

But anyway my ba works on fish boats an before he would he would give me an my sisters a hug a kiss on the cheeck or forhead cause he would be on the boats for months or even a year cause thats was our only way of income.

An if you don't know my dad says to call him Ba cause its meants farther or dad in vietnamese.

Im not a big fan of him cause he left when i was 3 but i have also fond memories of him so i wanted to shares to memories to start on a path of forgiving hom to work up the courage to tell him im not his daughter but his son the nect time he calls.

When i mean he told us to call him ba he to us over the phone cause we would say dad in english but since he speaks broken english he could barely understand.

An my grandma had a house bakery i mean she baked goodies from her house an sold them to the locals around her an she put salt in brownies since me an my sisters are half white she wanted to put white western foods in our life. While my mom taught about our asian sides when ur farther wasn't around anymore to teach us.

Where are you from?

Do you like sweets or sour stuff?

Have you put salt into your brownies before?

Im from vietnam but i live in america sadly.

I like more sour stuff then sweet.

I think you know the answer about the salt.