Epilogue 1/4

"Ngumingiti na, delikado na 'to!" Sean shouted and teased while taking a piece of pork from my lunchbox.

"Is that the girl that you met from Curiousdog?" Phoenix asked while pointing at my phone.

"The girl he goes to church with!"

"Ah! Plus concert!" Phoenix chuckled.

I nod at them and put my phone down to prevent them from mocking me. "Pero wala lang 'to, kausap lang."

Juliette perfectly came at the right time. She entertains me when I'm sad and all alone. Kausap lang, nothing more, nothing less. I promised myself that I wouldn't love anyone first because I had just gone through a freaking heartbreak.

"Sus, eto bente, bili ka ng taong maniniwala sa'yo." he handed out his money over and Phoenix laughed hard at us.

I was about to kick Sean's chair, but my phone began to vibrate. It was a chat from Juliette. Sean instantly stood to peak out at my phone.

"Sabi nila ang puso nasa kaliwa, bakit yung sa'kin nasa'yo?" Sean girly read what Juliette sent, and I immediately shoo him away.

"Sean, I think you're doing that because you're jealous. Wala kasing nag-sasabi ng ganyan sa'yo." Phoenix chuckled as he tidied up his lunchbox.

"Why? Is there also someone that sends sweet messages to you?" Sean crossed his arms and raised his eyebrow.

"None."

"Good, edi we're both insecure." Sean simply said as he cleaned up his armchair and carried his tumbler outside.

I chuckled at them and turned my phone again to reply to Juliette.

'Our heart is located in the center of Thoracic Cavity, not kaliwa.'

'Mr. Goggles, dami mong alam, mga two.'

I smiled at what she said. Why do my hands start to feel cold whenever she talks to me? Is this still normal?

'What are you doing? Have you eaten yet?'

'Yes. Mr. Goggles!! Pafall ka naman, I'm reviewing for our future. :P'

'You and your banats. Go and study now. I might be disturbing you.'

'It's alright, ikaw ang pahinga ko.'

I rolled my eyes as I controlled my feelings. Daming alam pero sa Calculus bagsak naman. Juliette is an open book person. She always tells me what happened in her daily life, like I'm her damn diary.

'Haha, when are you free? Let's eat ramen at AC.'

'Haha as in hahakonalangkasi?'

'Sure.'

'Tanga, hahays. Let's eat ramen on Friday, Ards'

This was starting to feel different.

Days passed, and we became closer to the point that we became each other's comfort. Sometimes I'll check her assignment on Physics or correct her plates; it's my way of giving back for her efforts by looking at "sometimes but always" corny memes on the internet to enlighten my mood every night.

It's a windy Wednesday afternoon, and we were at a ramen bar in Angeles City. Juliette suggested this place, and she was gently stating our order to staff, and here I am just looking at her and wondering how far we've come - from being chat buddies to this so-called special relationship.