52

01-06-18

Telegram

Juliette:

Good morning, have a productive weekend!

Hai

I have chika, please seen me asap

Seen me

Seeeen meeee

Seen, 08:42

"Sinner ka na nga seener ka pa."

Arden:

Hahaha, morning! Ft me up.

Juliette:

Ahihi, dibaaaa

While in queue, I had a conversation with a stranger on the grocery store earlier. She's in her mid-sixties siguro.

She told me her deferred endeavours for our country. Those mistakes that were made by our ruler before, that should not be repeated nor imitated.

She even told me that she ran for being a public servant before but no one believed in her because she's a woman. And being a woman before was marked weak.

Natawa nga ako when she said, "mga putanginang sexist".

But she found her purpose by educating the youth because nothing is more gratifying than being remembered for making a change in people's lives raw.

And I think it's wonderful.

I don't even know  how to react because it was so random. Haha pero may sense yung sinasabi niya!!

Arden:

Hahahahahahhaha and then?

Juliette:

She stopped talking for a while but she suddenly asked me, 'how do I want to be remembered'.

I froze, I don't know what to respond.

And that was when I realized I'm still lost.

Arden:

Take your time to reflect.

It's gonna be okay.

Seen, 09:02

Seener

Juliette:

Alam ko na, huhu

Alam ko na, huhu.

I want to be remembered as a young lady that lived life full of courage and positivity. That I lived a sincere life and held on to my principles and convictions on every matter of life.

Huhu

Arden:

Do you know that you've got a warm heart and a beautiful brain.

:)

Juliette:

I AM: SOFT

IKR

Ikaw ba? How do you want to be remembered?

Arden:

It's not what I want to be remembered for, but who I want to remembered by.

Someone upon whom friends, loved ones and most importantly you; can always trust and look upon.

Someone who can lift your mood when you're in the saddest point of your life and someone who can give company and calm mind of lonely souls when they badly need it most.

Cause nothing can be more beautiful than being loved and love.

Juliette:

You  never cease to amaze me😭

Arden:

Juliette:

Juliette:

Arden:

Ano magandang basahin na book?

Juliette:

Try mo yung 'The Book Thief'

Arden:

Okay, thanks. Have a nice weekend!

Seen, 9:30