32

11-13

Telegram

Juliette:

I badly wanted to punch you last year.

Arden:

Nung music fest? Why?

Juliette:

  First, singit kayo nang singit ng mga friends mo para makalapit sa stage.

Second, I know you're not fond with the band Sandwhich kaya chika kayo nang chika. But geez, you were so loud!!

Arden:

Pero I'm starting to love <s> na.

But at least, being loud helped you to remember me. 

Juliette:

Well, I guess you're right.

And then when Ely Buendia was going to perform, I thought you were dying because you're screaming too much. I can't even post the videos I captured because your voice was the only thing I could hear.

And then ang galaw mo pa. 

Arden:

What? Really? Haha, lol, but we were in a concert, so I have the right to be a jerk.

In accordance with what you said, you were standing beside me?

Juliette:

Arden:

As far as I can remember, left side ko girl, right side ko yung kaibigan ko.

So, you were the girl, right???

You were the tiny creature who indirectly fought against me??

Juliette:

Arden:

So you remember when Ely Buendia threw a poster at us, but we both caught it?

And then we were fighting while the confetti was falling on us?

Tell me if you were that girl because I remember every detail of that incident.

You even said it was your birthday that day kaya I gave it to you.

ANO

SAGOT (don't overthink, saying this in the softest way possible) 

14:39, seen