60

01-13-18

After a week of excitement, the time had finally come. At exactly 4 pm, Anya and I headed over to the CGC.

I still feel guilty because I refused to go with Kai. Before that, I planned to go with both of them, but I felt it would be extremely awkward between Kai and Arden.

So, I have to choose.

As we rode the Grab, the songs of Rivermaya played on the radio. I stared out the window long, trying to enjoy the whole ride. But, there's one "what if" that kept my soul shattered.

What if Bamboo, Rico Blanco, and Perf De Castro didn't leave the band? Would the name Rivermaya would be more famous than now?

When we arrived at the venue, I saw a few people lined up already. I wandered my eyes and noticed the surroundings. There are a lot of food stalls, clothing lines, and K-pop merch sellers. I looked at the sky and saw hot air balloons and a few drones.

The weather was perfect. The sunlit clouds drifted across a clear blue sky.

Anya and I stood near the detox stall for a moment. I was talking with her when I felt my phone vibrate. It was Arden.

Arden: We're already here. Saan ka na po?

I energetically texted back. I can see Anya through my peripheral vision looking at my phone.

Me: Hala, I thought you were alone?

Arden: Haha, sorry. Where are you? Para we can meet you up.

Arden: Nevermind. We can see you.

I felt my phone vibrate again.

Arden: You're not alone also. Btw, you look pretty, hahaha.

Luminga-linga ako sa paligid para tignan kung nasaan siya. My heart jumped when I saw him getting closer and closer and suddenly, he was in front of me.

My heart was beating so fast, and I felt like my knees were getting weaker and weaker as we stared at each other.

I broke our eye contact and turned my attention to his shy friend.

"Hey, I'm Sean. Juliette, right?" He smiled at us and offered his hand.

I nodded to him. I also introduced Anya to them.

"Bagay kayo," I casually said and smiled at them.

Anya tucked her hair behind her ears and pulled my hair down. Arden laughed at us.

"Tara, pila na tayo." Arden urged, licking his lower lip before smirking again.