92

02-16-18

Messenger

Arden:

I went to your house earlier, but tita said that you weren't there. Let's talk, please.

Sent, 07:36

Arden:

I'll just wait for you after school, promise, I won't be jealous if I see you with Kai haha.

Sent, 09:52

Arden:

I'm on my way there. Stop worrying about my grades, I fixed it already. :)

Sent, 16:27

Arden:

If ever you see my messages, I'm already here at the waiting shed. I'll wait.

Sent, 16:45

Arden:

It's rainingggg

Sent, 16:52

Arden:

Btw, I brought you some melkti, burger and fries para matanggal tampo mo. :(

Sent, 16:56

16:56

Arden:

Bro, are you with Jo? If ever, please tell that I'm waiting for her.

Joshua:

Diba, ang sabi ko, wag mo kong Iinglesin sa bayan ko? Umuwi na siya, sana alam mo kung kailan ka dapat tumigil haha.

Seen, 17:02

19:52

Telegram

Arden:

What did I even do wrong? I'm deeply sorry if it's about Sandra. It's just so hard, now I'm one who's chasing.

Sent, 19:52

Arden:

Are you letting me go?

Sent, 19:53

Arden:

I guess, your silence is your answer. But believe me, I need you more than what you think, especially in this difficult time of my life.

Sent, 23:12

02-17-18

Telegram

Arden:

You thought I'll stop?

Sent, 21:01

Arden:

Jo,

When I first met you at a music fest last year, I immediately thought that you were so weird because you just clap and jump out of nowhere, and your voice was out of tune when you were shouting the lyrics of Pare Ko. Sorry, if I didn't noticed your presence in church before. You came exactly when I was at the lowest point of my life, you don't have any idea on how much you helped me move on in my past relationship, and I'm incredibly sorry, If I made you a rebound.

I still remember the first time that we've talked personally, in front of the church, for me that was the best thing that have ever happened this year. And I stand earlier where we exactly talked, the cold wind braced my skin, and it was so painful because I'm all alone.

Everynight, I thank God for giving me you, and I hope, I wouldn't come to the point that I'll ask His help inorder for me to completely let you go.

You're a miracle that I never expected to have.

Love,
Me
(but read it without ",")

Sent, 23:11

Arden:

Good bye, Jo.

Sent, 23:13

Arden:

Jk only! Di ko pala kakayanin.

Sent, 23:14