The lover Pt2

"Now before we begin, a toast" the host said. We were now in a smaller fancier room, that was when I was reunited with the man that was sat next to me. Unlike the others he wasn't even panicked now. It seems that he has already given up before this game has even started.

I was taken back when a glass of champagne was handed to me. In the room was the host and the people who picked and got picked and of course the men in red, I'm assuming that they're the security.

"I can't do this again" he whispered to me.

A shocked expression came on my face "again" I said to which he didn't even respond to.

"To the players" she smiled extending her glass to the wealthy people "and to the game" she then extend her glass to us.

"Before we begin, I think it's fair that we give them a little tip" the host looked around the room, only to the turn her head back to us. A playful grin came on her face as she said in a somewhat childlike tone "it's raining outside but, I want to go and play. Mummy said I can't go out without my boots so, around the house I go. Looking for my boots that will lead me to my freedom" a very deep frown now was placed on her face.

"I can't find my boots, little did I know I had them on me the entire time" she exaggerated while clapping her hands.

"Now my beautiful players, pick your weapons".

The group of people went up to the huge cabinet that was stacked with a bunch of different weapons. I gulped at the sight as I just wanted to disappear the second it was opened.

The woman that picked me took out a crossbow, she walked closer to me and took out one of the bows, licking it before saying "I'll make sure this one gets you".

"Oh Miss Grande you love scaring them" the host laughed.

In a blink of an eye the blindfold was placed back over my face and, when it came off. I was in some random house upstairs.

"You have a ten second head start" I heard the host say over some speaker. I was on my own.

I slowly walked around, not knowing where to go, I opened a few of the old oak doors that only led to a room with either a bed in it or books.

I couldn't even find the staircase.

I had to find them boots, maybe they have a key out of here, maybe if I have the boots they can't hurt me.

I looked up at one of the old paintings of a man, I examined it closely to see a pair of boots in the background.

My examination was short lived the second an arrow went into the picture.

I fell to the floor, squirming away.

"Eight minutes in and I already have you" it was Miss Grande dressed in an all black latex suit "this is too easy" she came closer to me and that was when the panic left my body and the adrenaline rush came.

I jumped up and ran before she could get closer to me, I took a quick left but as I done that. One of her arrows grazed my side making me bleed, a lot.

I grunted and fell back on the ground, I tried to get up but it was impossible to.

I could hear her steps getting closer to me.

I shut my eyes so tight that my eyeballs almost disappeared completely.

As they were closed I got dragged into a room with my mouth instantly covered as I screamed.

"Shush" he said.

I looked at him and the girl. It was the two people at my table.

"Oh Y/n, come out, come out wherever you are" Miss Grande sang evilly.