Toxic

I took a sip of my drink as I took a page from my desk and started to write

I know I said to never contact me again but, I don't even know why I'm writing you this letter.

"Y/n this is my friend Ariana" I smiled at the beautiful woman.

"It's great to meet you" I shook her hand. She had a smile on her face.

"It's great to meet you too Y/n".

You hurt me so bad, you don't even deserve this letter, you're still so toxic when you're not around me. Get out of my head.

"I saw you fucking talking to her Y/n" she screamed at me as we got out of my car and walked towards the house.

"You're fucking crazy Ariana I wasn't talking to her" she pulled me back before I could put my key in the door.

"You're calling me crazy" she pointed at herself "you're the crazy one".

I love you. Everything just feels so weird lately and I guess I want to spend time with you.

"No baby stop, stop" I laughed when Ariana splashed me repeatedly in the bath.

She came over to my side and sat on top of me "where would I be without you" she kissed my head and I melted under her lips.

"You say that a lot" she smiled at her.

"It's because I mean it".

I heard you're talking down on my name, I just want to know why. Actually I don't care, fuck you, fuck everyone you say hi to.

I didn't mean that. Forgive me, these are just my thoughts that will mean nothing in the morning shit, I don't even think you'll ever see this letter but right now the thought of you seeing these words are very flattering.

She pulled me out of the party with her nails digging into my arm.

"Y/n are you okay" my best friend said from the front door.

"Why wouldn't she be fine Blake" Ariana questioned her.

"Because you're practically dragging her out of the party" Blake spat.

Ariana didn't say anything she just pulled me over into her car.

"You're not being friends with her anymore" she said before driving off.

I'm doing good and just because I'm writing this doesn't mean I miss you. I moved, I wonder if you know that already. Do you still think about me. Tell me the truth please, do you still love me.

"Fuck everyone" She shouted when we were the only ones at the beach that night.

She laughed and pulled me into a hug only to then start kissing me.

"Ariana" I whispered and all she done was bite her lip before lowering her head to my lips.

Sometimes I hope for your death but not literally, I just really fucking want you out of my head, you're rent is overdue so get the fuck out.

"I never want to see you again" she threw my things at me.

"Ariana what the fuck did I do" I was so confused.

"You finish work at nine and you got here at eleven" she threw a book at me but I got out of the way before it could hit me.

"We live in La the traffic is horrible here" she kept throwing my things.

"I know you're cheating" she screamed.

I love you but shit I wish I didn't.

I'm doing good, perfect in fact. What about you.

"Ariana I can't do this anymore" I put my hands up.

She furrowed her eyebrows "are you serious" she walked closer to me with an angry look on her face "you're breaking up with me".

Do you still love me. I heard you found someone new, you told me that I was the one for you.

Fuck you for making me feel all these things. I hope you and her have the worst sex ever, I hope you think about me when you're with her and regret everything.

"Oh yes baby fuck right there" she shook against my face "you eat my pussy so good" she moaned.

Fuck you.
I miss you.
Just get out of my life and come back to tell me you're sorry.

Wonder when I should start working on President Grande(also sorry for any mistakes!)