l'art de la tromperie

(The art of deception)

The bell rung loudly as I entered the confession boot in the old French church.

"Forgive me father, for I have sinned" a slight smile played on my face "but, I think you will understand when I tell you the full story".

"Sarah" I heard and I looked around to see where it was coming from.

"Amy" the person said in a questioning tone, I moved a few books from the shelf in the library to see a tanned woman.

"Definitely Alice" she smiled, I chuckled.

"Are you trying to guess my name" I couldn't help but laugh at her failed attempts.

"You see father, I am not a stupid girl" I looked down at the ground, "but she was perfect".

"I think it's only fair if you tell me now", she came around to the isle I was in.

"Y/n" I shook her hand.

"Now it's your turn to guess mine, but I don't think you'll get it, its Ariana" she said making me laugh.

"I do not fall in love easily father, nor do I trust easy" I took a deep breath "she was a perfectionist".

"You came" I said shocked as I brought her into a hug.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" the way she held me, made me feel safe.

I pushed Ariana into the bedroom jumping on top of her, kissing her.

"Everything was wonderful father but, something felt off, it was as if a ghost whispered it to me" I said remembering the moment.

I rubbed Ariana's face as we laid in bed "do you promise that you're loyal to me", she maintained her deep gaze on me.

"I would rather die than be disloyal to you".

"Like I told you before father, I do not trust easy".

I pulled Ariana's handbag closer to me, when she went into the kitchen. I found her little red notebook. I remember the night before, after we made love, I woke up to the sound of her writing intensely in the notebook. I dropped my head down quickly before she caught my wondering gaze.

Opening it, I saw nothing but the poems that she wrote and, read to me all the time.

"It was the way she presented herself, the smile, the eyes. The words".

"She was a perfectionist".

I closed the notebook, chuckling at the fact that I thought she could be disloyal to me. Until something came to me that I remembered watching on a show before.

I looked in my bathroom cabinet, looking for something small. I found a pin. I brought it between one page of the notebook, putting through, revealing pages between the one page.

If you are reading this without my consent I highly advise you to stop, don't say I didn't warn you.

"I even moved over here to Paris for her" I laughed at myself "I was a stupid girl for a while father".

Chapter number one; l'art de la tromperie.
I always find them in the most unlikely places you would find love.
They always fall so easily. The sex is only the bonus part to what I do.

I continued to read her words with tears in my eyes.

"I was nothing but another test subject, father. I meant nothing to her" I took a deep breath "but she meant everything to me".

"What else happened" he asked and I chuckled.

"I developed a taste of hate, of cold hard revenge".

I fell on the bathroom floor crying with her notebook in hand.

"So I done what most people wouldn't do, I waited. I planned my every move just as she did with me" I smiled at myself "I got one of my friends to be another one of her test subjects".

"Will you do it" I said after I told her everything with the pain of Ariana in my eyes still.

"I'll do it".

"I only told her some parts of my plan, telling somebody your whole plan can ruin the results" i chuckled.

I watched them laugh together as they both eat, it didn't even hurt me to see the person that I love with someone else. I even saw them walk into her apartment knowing that they were going to fuck.

"When some part of my plan finally fell into place, I could see it in her eyes, when she found out that she didn't even like her to begin with. That the bitch fell for her, she looked just like me".

"I knew she was going to come and find me, she held hate

I threw our picture frame against the wall smashing it.

she wanted revenge

I threw a bunch of plates against the wall.

"she was angry".

I flipped my couch over

"What did you do" the priest said.

"What did I do" I said just as the bell rung again.

I turned my apartment upside down, it looked like two people were fighting.

My front door was wide open, and just as I expected, she walked in.

"My love" I said as I picked up a chunk of broken glass, it slicing my hand in the process.

"Why" she said "why did you do it".

I laughed just before I took a big gulp of my water, I then smashed the glass off of the ground.

"Is it because you still love me" she said as I ran my hand along, the white wall, my blood staining it.

I stood just before the balcony looking out at the Eiffel Tower, shining bright. I turned back around to her. "Why did I do it" I laughed, which angered her making her run up to me.

"Ah now I see you" I chuckled smiling deviously at her "where's your smile or your loving eyes" I said taunting her.

I rubbed her hand, getting blood all over it. Before putting it around my neck.

"I don't love you" I said and she scoffed.

I moved my hand that had the glass in it quickly to stab her but she caught it, laughing.

"You really think I'm crazy enough to kill you" I bit my lip laughing darkly.

"I'm way worse than that".

The police barged in.

I started breathing heavily "stop, stop please" I screamed at Ariana.

I pushed against her chest falling from the balcony.

Ariana looked down at her hand to see my blood on them, she casted a glance around the room realising what I have done "no" she said quietly to herself.

"No, no, no" she shouted.

The priest ran to the other end of the booth I was in to see nobody there. He looked around the church to see it empty.

I would really love to write a book

Ariana Grande imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें