Drugs you should try it

"Y/n" I could hear the doctors voice calling for me and I felt his fingers at my eyes opening them up and shining his little light in on them.

"My baby" I heard my mom cry out as I was being pushed through the hospital corridors.

I felt myself loosing consciousness but all I could think about was Ariana. I knew she was bad for me, I knew what I was getting myself into by staying around her but, she made me feel better even if it was in the wrong way. I just hope she isn't blaming herself.

2 months ago

"I'm so glad you came" Maddy said when she opened the door for me and I heard the music blasting in her house and the voices of the other people we went to school with.

"Come on in" she grabbed me by my hand and dragged me in when she saw my hesitant face. Truth is; this is the first time I've left my house in a month and I wish it wasn't.

She pulled me to her kitchen by all the bodies. The heat that was radiating off of them made me feel uneasy. "Have a drink" she passed me the typical red cup and I took a sip only to squint at the taste.

"That's disgusting" she laughed.

"It'll get you drunk" she pressed the cup back to me.

Someone in the crowd called for her and that was when she left me but not before promising me that she would be back.

I always found myself fascinated by Maddy and why she clung so desperately to our friendship when I didn't even try, she was the only friend I've ever had. I should cherish her more.

I took another sip from the anonymous drink and pushed myself even further into the kitchen corner if that was even possible.

I made my way through the crowd of people to make it to the backyard, I sighed when I felt the cool breeze hit my face.

I threw the cup into one of the bushes that was beside the back door.

Breathing heavily I patted my jeans to feel if my phone was there so I could order a cab to come pick me up.

"Are you serious" I said to myself when it wasn't there, I looked in at the crowd my teenagers and I could already feel my chest tighten at the thought of going in there.

"Parties aren't really my thing either" I heard a voice say making me turn to look at the person the voice belonged to.

It was short girl with brown hair that was up in a ponytail, she was smoking something that didn't smell like a cigarette.

She wasn't looking at me but turned to me when I didn't say anything back to her "Ariana" she extended whatever she was having to me.

"Y/n" I said without taking it making her chuckle.

"It's drugs you should try it, it will help you feel better" upon hearing that I took it from her because I was so sick of feeling terrible all of the time.

I took a drag and she smiled.

"I have a feeling we're going to be great friends".

We did, we became inseparable. I left school because I felt like I needed to be around her constantly. She made me feel great, not just because she was the reason I took drugs but because she was in fact my drug.

"Woah everything is so blurry" I laughed as did she as we made our way to her car.

She pushed me against it and looked at me deeply before saying "Y/n do you care about me" I could see the insecurity within her eyes.

"Ariana" I stroked her cheek "of course I do, I can't go through a day unless I see you" she pushed her face into my hand more rubbing her face against my hand.

"Whenever I'm alone I wish you had a clone" she laughed at that "I'm serious" I joined her in her laughter.

She pulled my face down to her pushing her lips against mine, I was shocked but when that two second shock left me I started to kiss her back.

She pull back "I think I'm in love with you" she said out of breath.

"I think I'm in love with you too" she smiled at my words then opened her car door and pushed me in the backseat kissing me with so much passion as she crawled on top of me.

Didn't really know where I was going with this.
Sorry for any mistakes.