Not what friends are for🍭

*Requested*

"Are you sure she won't be back tonight" Victoria hurriedly said connecting our lips.

I giggled "nope big sis is gone for the whole night" I rubbed up and down her arms "you have me all to yourself" I bit my lip.

"Fuck" Victoria said taking a deep breath, to only then push me down on the bed "I have a great idea".

She used her top to tie both of my arms to my headboard "no touching for you" she playfully said as I whined.

"How can you not let me touch you" I fought back only to make her tie the knot even tighter.

"Because I said so" she looked into my eyes sternly before kissing, biting and sucking my neck.

I kept moving my legs making her grab ahold of my hips pushing them down "no squirming Y/n and I mean it" she hated it when I disobeyed her.

"Baby" I dragged out "I really need you". I moaned trying to push my hips against her strong hold, "please" I started to beg and I could tell she was loving it.

"You're getting somewhere" was all she said with a smirk, before sitting up looking down at my frustrated body.

I whined "I haven't had you all week" I furrowed my eyebrows. "The way you look at me when you're hanging out with Ari gets me so bothered" .That was when I felt her hands slide up my leg and take my wet underwear off.

"You're so wet" she chuckled. "Is this all for me huh, all for your older sisters best friend" she bit her lip as I nodded eagerly.

She dipped her head down, I instantly felt her tongue come into contact with my clit "Victoria, fuck" I moaned as she started to suck.

"How good am I making you feel" she asked, her words vibrating my core. Making me arch my back.

"Too good" I moaned with a scrunched you face "fuck I love how you make me feel". I started to grind my heat against her face, making my eyes roll to the back of my head and, then to shoot open when I feel her fingers enter me.

"You like that you dirty, dirty girl" she whispered in my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

I nodded quickly as I felt the tightness forming in the pit of my stomach.

"Victoria" I moaned looking at her.

"Let it all out baby" was the last thing she said before I came undone.

She kissed me on my lips a bunch of times before undoing the restraints she put on me.

"Ready for round two".

I was peacefully sleeping when out of nowhere I was met with coldness "what the fuck" I heard Ariana scream making my eyes shoot open.

Both Victoria and I sat up in the bed, thank god we at least had clothes on "what the fuck" she repeated backing away slightly.

"Ari" Victoria started.

"That my little fucking sister" she shouted over her "who's way too young for you" she furrowed her eyebrows "she's only sixteen".

"Ariana" I said and she snapped her eyes to me.

"I can explain" I held my hands up slightly.

"We're in love" Victoria held my hand that was close to her.

I looked at our connected hands with a smile and then looked up at a disgusted Ariana.

"How long" she asked.

"Four months" Victoria answered only for Ariana to jump on her attacking her.

"You fucking asshole" she pulled at Victoria "fucking my little sister" she slapped her multiple times.

"Ariana" I pulled her off of Victoria.

"You" she pointed at me "what the fuck is wrong with you" she said out of breath because she jumped on Victoria.

She turned back to Victoria.

"You are to never see my little sister again, now get the fuck out".

Victoria hesitated making Ariana scream at her again. When she left there was only silence filled between both me and my older sister.

"Never see her again Y/n and I mean it" she left the room, as tears were welling up in my eyes.

Sorry for any mistakes!