President Grande pt.2

"Here's the files you wanted" I put the stack of brown and white papers on her desk.

Working for Ariana is much better than Miss Cardiff and you would think the other way around simply because of where they stand in the White House.

"Thank you so much Y/n" she praised, I loved it when she praised me. It just made me feel special in some sort of way.

"Oh I nearly forgot you have that meeting with the Green Party today" she put her hand on her head.

"That's today" she sighed "I thought that was tomorrow, when is it" she asked and I looked at my watch.

"In twenty minutes" she stood up from her desk.

"Well we better get going" she started to walk but I was shocked at her use of words.

"You want me to come" I asked and she smiled.

"Of course, you're just as important as I am" I'm literally crying on the inside at that, god this woman is amazing.

"Hey Miss Grande I'm just going to head home is that fine" I asked peeking my head through her office door.

"Oh" she put her hands on her desk and looked at her clock "I didn't know it was that time already" she chuckled "before you go how about I give you a thank you for your hard work today" she walked out of her office with me walking beside her.

"A thank you" I furrowed my eyebrows and she laughed at my actions.

"Of course you worked really hard today".

We ended up in the huge kitchen in the house "this is huge" I exclaimed.

"I know right, it doesn't even have to be this big" she put on a little apron and handed me one "let's make a meal shall we" she smiled, and that made me smile. I never knew someone's smile could be that contagious.

"I mean being president has its perks but god do I just want to be able to walk around without anyone saying 'hey misses President'" she mocked a mans voice making me laugh.

"You're doing an amazing job though, I mean half of the stuff you've done for this country is amazing" she chuckled and waved her hands.

"There's no need, all I ever wanted to do was to help people and I'm glad I got to do it" she shrugged.

"Well here's to your work because you're a true inspiration" we clinked our drinks.

We caught eyes, it was a strange gaze we had.

I could see her lean in and I was shocked in place, especially when I felt her lips against mine.

"You're so beautiful" she leaned in more now holding the back of my head with her body pressed against mine. I kissed back not knowing what to do.

She bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for her making her moan. I wasn't expecting this at all especially since she has a husband.

"I'm so glad I hired you" she whispered.

The choice is up to y'all now.