I loved you

With a huge smile on my face, I stood at the top of the alter waiting for my soon to be bride. I don't think I've ever smiled a smile as big as the one on my face right now, after everything I've been through leaving her behind. I finally found true love, I never thought I would see this day. I gave up on love years ago but Camila is the reason that I can even see the light of day everyday and she will be for many years to come.

I heard the piano start to play and everyone else in the room stand up. I won't lie and say that I don't have cold feet but my happiness and excitement are overpowering it. I looked at the love of my life walking towards me getting closer and closer. Each step she takes the more grateful I am that she stuck around and helped me grow into the person that I am today after the damage my last lover left on me.

"Hey" Camila whispered to me as she both connected our hands.

"Hey, can I get your number" I whispered joking with her making her let out a slight chuckle.

I couldn't believe this moment was happening.

"Y/n" Camila said beginning her vows "when I first met you, I knew I loved you. You were all I could think about and still are" that made a few people chuckle in the crowd "my love for you will always be infinite and I will always be grateful for how much you've made me grow into a much stronger and better version of myself. I am so happy to be the woman you are marrying because I couldn't of asked for a better person to live out the rest of my days with" she finished with a smile as I was trying to hold back my tears.

"Your turn" the priest said to me and I exhaled.

"Camila" I started but instantly got interrupted.

"Okay shows over, I was going to wait for the part where I had the chance to object to this but" she put her hands to her chest "I just can't let my baby stand up there and lie" my eyes shot out of my sockets to see the person who traumatised me, the person who made me feel like I was on top of the world only to let me fall back down to the ground again, the main toxicity in my life. Ariana Grande.

"What are you doing here" I said still holding Camila's hands, she held on tightly to mine because Camila always feared that I would leave her for Ariana if she ever came back again hence the reason as to why we moved to London.

"I'm here to get you back" she gave me the puppy dog eyes.

"I don't want you" I said frustrated "get out" I shouted.

She sighed "really Y/n" she shook her head "you're picking her over me" she gestured to Camila.

"I am" I said surely "now get out of my sight" venom was evident in my voice.

She tutted at me "baby" I closed my eyes tightly when she used the word 'baby'. It just reminded me of when we were with each other "you don't love her" I kept my grip on Camila's hands "you're lying to yourself, you still and always will love me" I looked away from Ariana to look at Camila and see the anxiety in her eyes fearing that I would actually leave with Ariana.

"I love you" I said to Camila, I then turned to Ariana letting go of Camila's hands "you're wrong, I don't love you" I stepped closer to her and saw that she had her dark gaze set on me loving the fact that I was getting closer to her "and I will never love you again".

"Oh Y/n you can be so stupid sometimes" she tapped my head only to then grab ahold of my face "don't you remember how good it felt with me" she whispered in my ear "how good I fucked you" I pushed her away and she laughed like a maniac simply because she was one.

"Get out of here Ariana" Camila said from the alter making Ariana's gaze go on her.

"Well don't you look pretty in that dress" she met eyes with Camila "it's a shame that she won't be marrying you" she shook her head making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Are you stupid" I took a good look at her "I'm marrying Camila" she shook her head.

"Excuse me could you just leave, it clear to see that you're not getting anywhere with trying to stop this" Camila's uncle Paul sat up from his seat.

"Oh really" Ariana said to him.

"Really" he responded.

What I didn't expect was for her to pull out a gun and shoot him in the leg.

Screams were heard throughout the Chapel. I had my hands on my head "what the fuck Ariana" I yelled making her look back at me.

She pointed to gun at me and my mother yelled for her to stop but she didn't budge "still don't want to come with me baby" she bit her lip.

"I'd rather get shot then go anywhere with you" I said making her hum.

"What if I shot her" she then aimed it at Camila "I think that would be the better option for us to rekindle our love" she clicked the gun.

I ran in front of her aim at Camila "I'll go with you" I said quickly. She walked right up to me dragging me into a deep kiss that I didn't co operate in.

"We'll need to work on that" she put the gun right to my temple as she dragged me out of the Chapel and I could hear Camila scream after me.

She opened the driver seat of the car and threw the keys at me "you're driving" she still had the gun pointed at me.

I got in and she got in the passengers seat "go" she yelled making me start the car, driving away from the love of my life.

"Why couldn't you just leave me alone" I said starting to cry.

"Baby" she wiped my tears "don't be sad, you know I hate it when you cry" she kissed my cheek "and did you actually think I was just going to let you leave" she gasped rubbing the gun through my hair making me anxious "I heard about this wedding and I was stunned but I knew what you were trying to do" I quickly glanced at her seeing her with a huge smile on her face, even bigger than the one I had before Camila walked down the alter.

"What" I said with a tear streaming down my face.

"You wanted my attention" she bit her lip "you wanted me to do that you dirty dog" I shook my head but she nodded.

"I didn't" I said.

"You did" she giggled.

"No I fucking didn't" I said angry.

"Yes you fucking did" she shoved the gun to my temple now making me stop arguing with her.

"Where are you even bringing me to" I sobbed "you think you can just take someone without anything happening to you" I questioned her.

She began kissing my neck "don't worry" she giggled before biting my neck "I'm taking you somewhere far, far away" she started kissing my ear now before whispering into it "somewhere where no one can find us and where I can fuck you all day long" she then stuck her tongue in my ear making me slightly move closer to the car door.

I can't go through this again. I can't. I looked at the road in front of me to see no cars at all on it and I instantly knew what I had to do.

"Baby" I said gaining Ariana's attention with a smile "I'm so glad you found me" I lied as I sighed " I mean I thought I loved Camila but when I saw you" I bit my lip making her giggle "I forgot what we had".

"You see" she smiled bashfully "I knew you missed me" she put the gun on the dashboard "you just needed to me".

"I can't believe I forgot how sexy you were" she giggled again loving what I was saying.

"That's my baby" she put hand on my inner thigh giving it a tight squeeze.

"Come here" I leaned over towards her kissing her as she hungrily kissed me back. What she didn't noticed was me undoing her belt.

"Ariana" I said.

"Yes baby" she smiled her crazy smile at me. One that I thought was going to be left in the past before today.

"I fucking hate you".

I quickly turned the car off road smashing it into a forest.
Pt2?