I

Araceli

I was upstairs in my room study when I heard the police barge Into the club house shouting for everyone to leave and was looking for my father thrasher. He was the President of the MC Called Black Souls. My mother who was his old lady and my brother who was suppose to be next in line died a year ago when a random MC gang shot the place up.

My father was never the same after that, he started doing illegal things and now I'm sure these police offices were hear for him. "Thrasher come out now. You are surrounded and we have a warrant for your arrest." The office shouted. My father was a proud man with a big heart and the depression of losing mom and my brother caused this.

He came out with his hands up and they cuffed him and drag him away. Before he made it out the door I hugged him because I knew I wouldn't see him for a long time. He kissed my head as I cried and said "Falcon, I'm leaving you in charge and watch Araceli for me" Falcon was his vp and his best friend, he was an uncle to me. Falcon nodded and took me into his arms.

I lost another parent to this cruel biker world, being the princess was so tough and bloody because I was always now a target to get rid of. I ran up to my room and cried the rest of the night. Venom my crush who was also Falcon som took his father spot and became VP at only 20.

One week later and my father was sentenced to 15 years in jail but with good behavior he can get out in 10. He told me not to visit him in jail but to write him a letter every month. I promised him I would and I went home back to the club house that didn't feel like home anymore.

There was a party going on downstairs and I was trying to sleep, I had school in the morning and I need to get up early to catch the bus. Venom room was next to mines and I knew he was doing some dirty stuff with a club whore because the walls were so thin. He knew I like him a lot maybe even loved him but he didn't care and always told me I didn't know what love was and to leave him alone.

Falcon always check on me and scolded venom allot for making me cry, but venom never care he would kiss and touch women in front me knowing I can see him doing it.

Months went by and I wrote to my dad and he would sometimes write back to me and I would cherish his letters. One night Venom blasted into my door and yells at me "You stupid brat, what did you do to Tricia?" Tricia was a club whore and venom favorite, she knew I like him as well and tested me so I dyed her blonde hairs dark green and wrote on her face when she was asleep.

"I don't know what your talking about Venom, now please leave" I said calmly. "You know what you did, why do you have to be so annoying." "I didn't do anything and that's that. She's a club whore I'm sure a lot people don't like her" I said. "You did it cause the words written on her are your hand writing" he said seething and I laughed and shrugged.

"You know sometimes I wished you would've had died instead of your brother" he said and I felt my heart break and I gasped. He soon looked shocked what he said and tried to cover it up "Get out" I screamed before he could and he just left me there.

He wanted me dead? Him and my brother were best friend but that doesn't mean you should wish someone else dead. How could he say that to me. My family was broken and gone and the love of my life wished I was dead.

I cried so much that night I don't remember falling asleep, I woke the next morning with burning eyes. I got ready for school and then I looked myself in the mirror. I had glasses that hid my green eyes and dirty blonde hair. I was skinny and pale with braces and I stood at almost 5'2. Venom broke what little faith I had in myself, he chose a whore over a biker princess.

I decide to pack extra clothing in my bag and took a toiletries and left early in the morning before anyone awake. I left a note telling them I was leaving and not coming back. And to not to look for me. I got on the next bus that took me out of state.