VI

Venom

I couldn't contain my facial expressions when Thrasher called the unknown hot lady his daughters nickname. Araceli had been gone for 10 years and the women in front of me looked nothing like her. She was more beautiful and define and into a goddess. Her blonde hair was gone replaced by brown softly long hair.

Her skin was soft and smooth and no more glasses or braces, this women look to be dangerous. I kept my guarded up as I watched her talking to her father and mines. She didn't really disclose where she was and I wanted to know where she been. I felt someone touched my groin if my jeans. Tricia my go to slut was grinding on me "Venom your so hard. Let me take care of it for you" she said and I shook my head "Later babe, not now okay" she smirks and go's back toward the stripper pole are starts her dance.

Tricia had wanted to be my old lady since forever but when Araceli left she took a piece of me with her. And I realize I did like Araceli a lot back then I was just in denial of like my best friends younger sister. I wanted to say sorry for the last thing I said to her but I didn't know how. But I knew deep down inside I missed her a lot. And this new Araceli was the reason my cock was hard right now.

Araceli carried herself like a Queen and she didn't let no one look down at her. "What's on your mind Venom?" Gearhead my VP said. "A lot Gear, like where the hell has she been" and Gearhead nods. We all use to be best friends Gear and Chains and I, but since Chains died all those years ago we parted ways a bit before I became President and made him my VP and we reconnected.

We then heard gunshots outside that caught our attention and in blasted our rival MC with their president in lead with gun drawn. "We heard thrasher was back. Wanted to welcome him back in town" he laughed and his little crew laughed as well. "Listen here fucker you ain't welcome here so leave before you die" I said with stern look and he looks at me "Well that's not nice Venom?" I heard behind me before the rival president could reply to me.

I looked back to see Araceli walking toward Gearhead and I as Thrasher tries to protect her she side steps him and come in plain view of the Rivals. She had a Sinister smile on her face and I felt myself getting nerves by it but when I heard the rival president gasp. I looked back at him "My Queen I didn't know you was in town." He lowered his guard and bowed his head and smiled more wider

"No one know I was here, I would like to keep it that way James" she said softly "of course My Queen" he said. Why was he bowing and calling her Queen? What the hell is happening. Everyone looked confused just as I am, "this is a private party James. Please leave and don't even think about doing this again." She said sternly and he nod and leave not looking behind.

As we watch them leave I turns toward Araceli "What just happened." She looked at me confused "I asked him to leave. Venom if I did know any better you gotten deaf with old age already" she laughs and walks back toward her father and mines as the gap at her. "Araceli how do you know him" Thrasher asked. "We are aquatinted daddy, just business that's all." She said going back to her drink. Something more was going on with her and I needed to find out.