XXIII

Araceli

"Listen I've set this meeting to talk about our upcoming problems with the Russian mobsters. They been a pain in our side for years since Valentine time as well. Either we come to negotiations with them or it's gonna come down to a blood bath" I said with a strict tone. Sitting at my table was my most closest Allies and friends. Also chains and Kingsley was attending as well.

As the meeting went on we try to come up with plans of negotiations or plans of attack but we ended up fight each other because they wants me to follow all their plans. My headed started to pound and I told them we will meet up again in a week.

I was walking through the lobby with guards and chains and Kingsley as we went outside I felt a huge pain in my chest and I felt myself falling to the grown. I can see my guards scrambling around and chains and Kingsley in my face screaming but I couldn't hear them. I ended up blacking out.

I was going in and out of consciousness as I would look around for short period of time I would see doctors and nurse and sometimes hear Kingsley in the back screaming at them to save me.

I felt myself falling asleep and I let sleep take me without a fight. It was so dark in my dream, there was just nothing and then I felt something bright in my eyes and I open them to find the sun coming through my shutters. I tried to get up but someone held me down. I look to see who it was. My father was tear eyed watching "oh sweet girl, I'm so glad you okay" he softly hugs me.

I hugged him and smiles "Bullets can't take me down" we both laughed and I tried to get up and I wrapped myself with a fluffy robe. As my dad held me as I walked. "Im assuming venom here somewhere?" I asked and he nods "he's with chains and Kingsley and the rest interrogating the sniper that shot you" he said and I sighed and nodded "daddy can you help me down there" I asked and he sighed and nods and slowly guides me towards the basement.