XVIII

Araceli

I laid there naked under venom as he inches closer and I felt my inner teenager was coming out, I've wants this for a long time. I snap out of my thoughts as he kissed my neck, oh god it felt so good. I've been with Kingsley multiple time but it was just sex and relieving stress. But with venom it was more, I felt him kiss down my body and he was inching closer to my lady parts.

I felt my breathing get deeper and my back arches as he takes his first lick between my folds. He ate me like the last supper, he was completely devouring me. I felt a heat in my folds and a tighten in my stomach, I knew I was close. So I hold his head and he enters my hole with his tongue, I came hard as he wiggled his tongue inside of me.

He drank my fluids and he got up and looked down at me as he licked his lips "wow that was great" I said hazily as I looked up at him and I stroked his hard long length as I smirked up at him. He grins down at me and I get up on him and give small kisses on his length before I take his cock into my mouth and suck on him lick a lollipop. He moans my name and holds my head as I it goes in and out of my mouth.

I massage his balls as I work his cock and soon he climaxes in my throat and I swallow his delights. I then get on top of him and slide him into me, he widen my insides and I ride him fast and hard. He holds my hips and soon pounds into me from below. I moans and bite my lips.

"Oh god just like that baby, don't stop" I say moaning.

He rolled us and went hardcore in an instant, I held the bed rest as he went hard and hard in and out of me. He puts my legs on his shoulder and put me into a mating press, and I felt my stomach tighten once again.

"Fucccckkk venom, I'm gonna cum" I said and he reply "hold on baby I'm close." And he went hard strides and then came hard inside of me and I went to came hard with him.

He exits me and lays next to me as we breathe hard and pant and he holds me as I cuddle him and we soon fall asleep.