XXVI

Araceli

One damn week to find that old bitch. I sighed as I was finishing up paper work and I also informed the Russian mafia about this and they were in shock about the framing and we both came to conclusion that us fighting would be futile and embarked into a treaty and keep the peace between us.

Kingsley has the hag chained up in the basement with Boris and he's been cooperating with us easily. I feel as if he wants to make the basement his home. Man get one square meal a day and one Alcohol of his choosing ever night. He's tactics on live would make him a perfect person in my mafia but I don't want someone that owes the Russian mafia in my mafia, probably would be safer that way.

I finally finish the paper work and email my assistant to get everything ready for the announcement of the treaty. I walk to my room where I see a very naked venom laying in my black sheets. He was softly snoring ok his stomach, his tattoos were so graphic on his body. I decide to take a quick shower and get into bed naked with him.

Immediately he pulls me closer to him and our skin Touched and his eyes softly open. Damn this man is so fucking deliciously handsome. I processed to kiss him as his hands travel around my body. Soon we make love to each other and hours go by until it's dark outside. We decided it's time to go see the old hag. We shower together and get dressed. He wears a black Jean and black shirt and his cutte and I wear gray sweat pants and black spaghetti strap shirt.

He walk hand in hand downstairs where we hear yelling and cursing of women who I assume is Deloris granger. She sounds like she not enjoying her time here like Boris. We past by Boris who nods to us "thank god your hear, this bitch won't shut up " he said as he shakes his head. I smile and nod and keep walking. We both reach her cell and she sitting the far back with chains on her wrist.

"You finally decide to show up huh bitch?" She said with missing teeth and I sighed " I show up when I want, so I'll have Kingsley roughen you up a bit then we will proceed on interrogation" I said smiling at her. Her face soon showed she was terrified and I knew she was scared of Kingsley. "Wait no! I will cooperate. You don't have to roughen me up" she begs and I laughed "like I said I do what I want and I want you to get your ass beat. Did you honestly think I would show you mercy?" I said and smirk.

She pleaded and beg but I just walk away as venom and I walked out of the basement, Kingsley walks in with a smirk "you have 10 minutes. Makes sure when your done she's ready for me" I say and he nods and as we go up the stairs I hear her screaming and begging, I softly laugh.