XX

Venom

Was she mad? She gonna have a combat fight with chains here at the club? Did she think I was gonna let her just get hurt? All these questions have been going through my mind since she sent that text yesterday. Chains .. he's a loose cannon back in the day. God know what he's like today. He looked like he's seen hell and came back to tell the tale.

I heard a rumble of two bikes coming towards the club and I looked out the windows to see Araceli and chains on shiny bikes coming through the gate and entering the compound. I heard a knock on my office door "Enter?" "Hey they are here" Gearhead had said. My poor friend Garrett has had a tough life and now he's in peace with himself and knowing who sired him.

Gearhead and thrasher have been bonding a lot the past few days and I was happy for him. I nodded to him and we walked downstairs to see Araceli wearing black sweats and a grey spaghetti strap with her hair tied in a pony tail. While chains was in complete black sweats and shirt. They cleared everyone out and moved the tables to give themselves a nice big area to rumble.

I approached Araceli and kissed her forehead as she smiles and kissed my chin "Hey babe" she said and I shake my head smiling "Hey you. What is this all about it?" I looked to chains as I spoke. Chains didn't look at me, his eyed was focus on Araceli and I felt Araceli hand on my chin moving my head back to hers and she smiles.

"Chains and I have a bet. If he wins I will let him end our father and if I win out father will live. Simply as that." She said and we was all in shock especially thrasher who looked like he was cry once again. He's own children were battling to either kill him or save him.

"So stand back and let us battle this out" she said looking at chains with a mad look. I backed away and let them do their thing. Soon chains launch at her and tried to punch her, she dodged his every move. She honestly look like she was dancing while chains is punching the air around her missing her each time.

Then Araceli block his punches and  kicked him hard in the chest to give her space as she let hell down on him. She beat the living hell out of him. Currently she on top of him punching him left and right. Till I got her off of him. Chains looks like a bloody mess but he wasn't unconscious.

I let Araceli go and she walks back and puts her feet on his neck "Submit" she said in a dangerous tone and he gurgled and choked out the words and she let him breathe. 

I was in complete shock with their behavior towards each other, thrasher shakes his head and says "you should just let him kill me Araceli" and she stops and looks at him "kill you? And what let you be free of the torment and pain you going through. Oh god no." She shakes her head smiling in a evil way.

Thrasher looked at his daughter shocked and frighten "you thought I did it because I loved you? Oh no no no I did it caused I want you to live with that fact that mom died hating you" she said in a venomous way. With that some men came and got blood up chains and dragged him out and she walks into the clubhouse.