IX

Araceli

It been a week since Venom signed the contract with mean I official owned him and the club. I told Kingsley to put a meeting in place with all my 12 partners. Which includes other mafia and business men and my father MC. The meeting was taking place in New York City was a few hours away from my hometown. So Venom will have to travel in.

I supplied them all with hotel rooms and the meeting was in few hours, so I decide I would make another good entrance since Venom didn't know I was part of the mafia or more like the leader. I got a  call that all my members are here and were Check in. I asked who came with Venom and looks like Gearhead and Thrasher and Falcon accompanied him on this trip.

I decided that would wear a royal blue  two piece V neck long sleeve set with white high heels. I put my hair into a low bun and put light make up with pink lipstick on and also put pearls necklace and studs on. After looks at myself twice I was ready. I got the text that everyone was ready and waiting for me. I took the elevator to the meeting center and  saw Kingsley awaiting for me in a black suit. Damn he looks yummy.

He saw me and smirking "looking good boss" he sand I smirked and nod and thanks. I take a deep breath and Kingsley opens the door and I enter first then Kingsley. Everyone rises and I walk to the front of the table where I sat down and Kingsley stands behind me on the right. "Begin the report" I said emotionlessly.

I felt someone starting at me in shock and I looks to the right side of the ending of the table and saw my small family looking at me and Venom glaring at me again. I rolled my eyes at him and looks back at the other women speaking about our stocks.

Soon the meeting was over and but I stopped everyone "I would officially like for you to meet our new partners. Venom he is the president of the Black Soul MC." And everyone claps and one of the other mafia leader that was under me asked "what about the other MC, what was his name? James or something?" I scoff "he's been taken care of. He made me looks bad a lot and I got tired of him" I said and everyone nodded.

Everyone knew when I got tired of someone or if someone made me looks bad I would kill them or have them killed. Which did happen to James. As everyone filed out for the room. The four bikers stare at me waiting for me to explain. I told Kingsley to leave since I wanted to talk to them alone. "If you need anything let me know" he said and kisses my forehead and leaves. I heard Venom scoff.

"Explain this to me Araceli" my father said with sad look and my heart broke. I sighed and explain "after I ran away I saw something I shouldn't have and I have the option of dying or joining the mafia and I join. So I was trained and killed a lot of people to get where I am now. The previous leader is sick and left me in charge." I said.

They gasped "so you really are the leader?" Gearhead asked and I nodded "I am yes" and venom said "this has been where you been for the 10 years you been gone" and I again I nodded. "Listen guys don't worry about me and focus ok the jobs I give you" I said and they nod slowly.

We exit the meeting room and I go to my room but then I am slammed into my door and I look up and saw Venom. "You are a dangerous women now Araceli." I smirk "I am yes. I am no longer a little scared girl anymore Venom. And I wouldn't make me mad." I said "or what I'll end up like james Mc?" He said and I laughed "exactly baby" I said still laughing.

He lets me go and back up and shakes my head "your a cold blood killer like your Mafia." What he said didn't hurt me but the looks on his face hurt me. It was filled with pain and regret. "Venom I died a long time ago, and it was the day you told me I should've died instead of chains" he looked shocked.

"I was so in love with you and maybe I still am but now part of me is emotionless now" I said looking down. "I missed you a lot Araceli and I'm so sorry I said that. Please forgive me" he asked  "I need time Venom please" I said and I opened my room and left him there watching me.