VII

Araceli

When I saw one of my partners coming here and starting doing dumb shit I wanted to kill him immediately but I didn't wanna give my secret away so I just played causal and then went to the bathroom where I am a phone call that I need to be picked up and taken to James MC. I need to have a good talking to him as I Smirked and exit the bathroom and ran right into venom.

Who was glaring down at me and I smile up at him innocently "yes?" I asked and he crossed his arms "I wanted to know where you ran off too and how all of sudden you just come back" he said seething and I narrowed my eye at him "How about you mind your own business venom. Or else it will get you into trouble one day" I said smirking.

He grinds his teeth and grabs my arm and as I reflux I twisted his arm off of me and slammed him against the wall. He look at me shocked as he head got knocked into the wall and pull his arm and put my hand on his wind pip and choked him softly.

"What the hell is going on here?" Falcon came in with Thrasher in tow. "Nothing I couldn't handle uncle" I said and let venom go and glare at him and he rubs his head. "I have to get going anyways" my father looked sad and I smiled and held him "I'll be back soon daddy okay. Stay out of trouble" I said as walked out saying my goodbyes to everyone.

I walk out towards the gate where a black SUV was waiting for me I get in. And my second in command Kingsley was sitting. "You know you can't just leave like that Araceli" he growls and I laughed at his antics. Kingsley is a killer like me and he's heartless psychopath like myself. He joined the club when he was young like myself.

We were also friends with benefits, I lost my virginity to him and damn he took me hard that night. I was 19 when we did it. He the same age as Venom but he wasn't anything like him.

"I know you would find me Kingsley" I grin as we made our way to James mc. As we pulled up I got out with Kingsley and the guards and inside I can heard music. "Kill them all, everyone" I said emotionless. Kingsley grins and walks in the with guards and open fires. I heard screaming and begging but everyone was killed. Then we set the club on fire and we left.

I was dropped off at my hotel room, I took a shower and walked out in my bath towel to see a very name Kingsley on my bed. And I smirk "can I help you?" I said and he laughs and pulls me closer. "We need someone to take James spot boss." He said as he kisses my neck. And I sighs in pleasure. "Go to the Black Soul MC, ask them if they want this partnership with the Red Mafia" I said and then I take my towel off and slip Kingsley into me.

I ride him long and hard and he holds my hips and he grunts as he flips me under him and pounded me hard and I moan and screams his name "Kingsley !! Fuck I'm gonna cum" I said panting and he soon he takes his cock out and cums on my stomach as I came hard. "Fuck that was good" he said as he lays next me and I chuckles. I got up and clean myself up and looked outside to my balcony.

"I will own you soon Venom"