XXV

Araceli

I knew venom was concerned with me walking around since I was technically shot but this isn't the first time I've been gunned down by a sniper. As I approached more deeper into the basement I see Kingsley and chains standing and looking at a man that was beaten and tied up. Blood pour from his temple and he was coughing yo blood.

These men use to much force and will kill someone before they can get the information out of someone. I sighed and rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. Gearhead and the other two turned towards me and softly gasped. I didn't pay attention to them and looked at the the blooded man till Kingsley spoke "You should be in bed", I looked to him and narrowed my eyes "don't tell me what to do.." I said with a scoff.

As chains and Kingsley backed away from the Russian man and I approached him closed till I stood in front of him. "Do you know who I am?" I said with a deadly look and he nods and I smile "you have a lot of balls, to just gun me in the open like that. Tell me does Vladimir plan to destroy me out in the open? What a foolish man.." I said.

The Russian man grunted and stayed silent "I slowly crept down to his eye level and smirk in a evil manner "when I get him, I'm going to skin his wife and brothers alive and make him watch. I can't wait till then, I also heard his wife is expecting as well huh? Even better.." I laughed in a manic tone and I heard Kingsley softly laughing behind me and I knew the only two really psychopath in this room was really just me and him.

The blonde Russian man looked at me with panic and I smiled and stood up and turned "waiiitt.." he said and I turned my head around. "Yes?" "It wasn't Vladimir and his brother that made the attack." He said and I narrowed my eye "then who?" I asked "it was the someone else who has an agenda out for you, they hired me to make it seem like the Russian mafia did it" he explained.

"Listen that doesn't mean shit, I need more information or you just talking shit at this point" I said and started to walk away "wait wait please!" He said once more and I stopped but didn't turn "I owe the Russian mafia and I don't want them to be blamed it was a women from a MC you destroyed. She said she hated you and the red mafia and paid me all she had. Back then I didn't know who you was until after I got caught." He explained more.

"Her name?" I asked, "Deloris Granger.." he said and I laughed "James mother? Oh how interesting" I said and sighed "Kingsley I want you to find Deloris and bring her here for questions. Chains get  this man and doctor and keep him in our custody till we interrogated Deloris. Update me on her arrival I'm gonna go take a nap." I said and walking out of the basement.