Chapter 1

In a small dark forest,a petite girl is lying unconscious. Her strawberry blonde hair is sprawled around her. As she's not moving a bit,a small squirrel came to the girl's side and climbed her body.

It looked at the girl curiously and lightly licked her cheeks. And that seemed to wake her up as her face scrunched up in pain. Feeling the movement beneath it, the squirrel hurriedly ran away from the girl.

Her eyes shot open revealing the deep purple eyes inside. If you observe carefully,you can find blue specks in her eyes looking like a galaxy. Ignoring the pain coming from her body,she slowly sat up looking at her surroundings confusedly.

As she invoked her powers to heal herself only to found her body didn't contain an ounce of energy. This made her dumbfounded. Getting out of the trance,she couldn't help but yell out in anger. "What the hell? Where are my powers? And more importantly,my body...my body became 15 years old again?"

Soon she calmed down and tried to analyze her situation carefully. Just then she spotted a book beside her. Just as her hand touched the book,she got the memory of the world she's now in.

Slowly digesting the information, she became curious of the world she's now in. Wanting to know how she ended up here, she carefully opened the book. "It seems you got there safe. The reason you're in that place is us 'the life and death laws'. We only wanted to stop your pill refining but you unexpectedly fell into a space rift."

'pill?what pill?' "Oh,and you don't have to waste time trying to remember it as we erased that pill formula from your mind. Also, we gave you all we could remember at that moment as we are not allowed to interfere once you are in that planet."

Reading it,all her doubts are slowly vanished except the condition of her body. "There's a list in the next page which consists of all the things we gave you. That's all then. Don't die soon."

Her lips twitched at the last sentence and turned the page. "Id proof, bank account, smartphone,a house,some clothes. You can find all those in your space ring. As for the money, we just threw a low grade artifact in the money converter of this world and don't know how much it will worth."

As she finished reading,the book disintegrated into energy particles. Hesitatingly she checked whether her mental power is still there or not. It took her so many treasures to increase its capacity to its present state.

But soon sighed in relief as her mental power is still there and only her cultivation level dropped. She then checked her body which is now looking like a 14-15 year old and sighed. As her clothes are equipped with auto adjustment runes,it fitted her perfectly even after the changes in her.

Releasing her mental power,she covered the whole forest with it to see if there are any people in it. Finding none,she quickly changed her dress as her costume is different from this world's. She simply wore a white t-shirt with plum blossom design and a blue jeans she found in her ring.

As she's about to leave,she picked up a weak life signature near her. What picked her interest is that thing or whatever with this weak life force is actually so strong. Contemplating whether to go check it or not,she finally decided to go.

Following the energy signature she arrived near a cave which is covered with lush green bushes and trees. Water is flowing in small streams beside the bushes making the place looking beautiful.