Chapter 3

Taking one last look at the cave, both Reagan and Amirah left the place. As she's slowly walking towards the outskirts of the forest,she transferred a shape shifting art to the little lion in her arms. Well, it won't be good if anyone sees her carrying a lion.

Since she transferred it mentally, Reagan can use it immediately without the need to learn. Even though he's recently born,his intelligence is on par with a 10 year old human. Confirming he understood the art completely,she pointed to a squirrel.

Nodding, the little lion looked at the squirrel carefully and changed exactly like that. A small white fluffy snow squirrel appeared in her arms which quickly climbed onto her shoulder.

"Aarush,you there?" Amirah suddenly remembering her first contract called out using their mental link. "Yes. It seems you can't summon me with your little to no amount of energy." Amirah agreed with the fox's words before speaking.

"It won't be long. I will regain them sooner or later." The little fox gave a small 'hmm' and became silent. Thinking of something, Amirah took her phone out and started linking it to her bank account.

Going to the option of balance checking, Amirah's lips twitched lightly seeing the amount in it. "One, two, three....15 zeroes. It's 731 followed by 15 zeroes which means 731 quadrillion that too in dollars. Just what lowest rank artifact they used? What if it's a high rank?"

Amirah shuddered at the thought and decided to toss it aside. She don't even know if she can spend all the amount. 'whatever, there's no need for me to do any jobs'. She doesn't even need to pay house rent as they told her that they already gave a house to her.

She then took some money from her space ring and put it in her pocket. It didn't take her much time to reach the outskirts and it's the first time she's seeing this new world and people. "Let's go and you, little fella, can only talk to me using our link,ok?"

Getting the little 'squirrel' confirmation,she made her way to the side of the road to board a taxi. But she stopped moving suddenly and moved her foot aside feeling something beneath her feet.

And there she saw a platinum chain with an emerald locket. But what got her interested is the defensive array inscribed on it. "Well, this place will not be so boring." Thinking she picked it up to inspect it clearly.

Seeing the level of the array,the one who inscribed it seems to be a master level array expert. Pondering for a moment,she took out her phone and searched for the nearest police station which is just three blocks away from her.

When Amirah went inside,a police officer saw her coming and asked politely. "Is there any problem, miss?" Amirah smiled lightly before taking the chain out of her pocket. "This, I found it near the entrance of the forest. It seems valuable, so...."

Without even finishing, the police officer understood her words and his impression of her slightly increased. 'It's rare to see such an honest child these days...' Thinking like that,he motioned her to follow him.

After filling some information,he took the chain from her. Completing what she came to do, Amirah stood up to leave and bid her farewell to the officer. Walking outside, she stopped a taxi and told him the address.

"Spring valley area" The driver was surprised for a second and replied. "It's 65 dollars miss." Nodding she boarded the taxi and left the place. As soon as she left,a Rolls Royce was stopped at the same police station.