Chapter 2

Hiding her presence,she carefully made her way towards the cave where she's hearing weak growls. Clearly, what she saw did astonish her. Inside the cave a majestic white lion whose ends of mane is lightly red in color.

She slightly lost her composure seeing one of the rarest ancient beast that too the snow lion king. "Eh??" This sound gave her position away as the lion warily raised its head. What should have been beautiful white fur is now covered with golden blood.

She can see another small head sticking out beside the lion which she assumes is the lion king's son. After a second,the lion king sighed and motioned her to come to his side. Why these snow lions become the rare and powerful ancient beasts is because of their ability to see the thoughts of others.

Now when the lion king saw Amirah, he clearly didn't feel any other emotions other than curiosity. Amirah went to his side and both the girl and the beast stared at each other. Finally it's the lion who broke the silence.

"Human,form a contract with my son and take him away from here." His words not only shocked her but the little lion also. "Father..." The small tender voice from his son made the lion sad at the thought of leaving him alone.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Amirah asked the lion who nodded at her. Kneeling beside the little lion, she motioned it to come to her side. The little lion looked at his father once again and moved to her side.

Even though Amirah still has her things in the space ring,she can't save the lion as his vitals are completely damaged. And he didn't have much time left. Seeing the situation,she quickly drew the contract symbol.

The symbol she drew is the ancient heaven and soul contract making them soul bound. This contract will bound the souls of the ones performing it and it gives equal rights to both. Even if one of them dies, they can condense their bodies again by gathering the necessary items.

The lion king was also surprised by her move but soon relaxed knowing his son will be alright. The contract soon finished and a mark of purple peach blossom formed on the little lion's forehead and on Amirah's left wrist.

As the contract finished,both of them turned to see the lion king stopped breathing. Seeing that,the little lion ran to his father and nudged him not getting a response. Amirah slowly went to his side and picked him up.

She then quietly retrieved a device from the space ring and stored the soul of the lion king in it and quickly placed it back. The little lion who's crying didn't see anything she did.

Amirah then asked the question which is bugging her since start. "Reagan,how did you ended up here?" That's right,the name she chose for him is 'reagan' which literally means little king.

It seems they are attacked by some humans who poisoned little lion's parents. Her mother sacrificed herself to open a space rift and made the father and son leave there. But a sudden space fluctuation landed them on this planet.

'Well.. I'm indeed the reason for their appearance here.' Amirah shook these thoughts out of her mind and buried the lion king there. And also arranged an array there so that no one can find this place.