Chapter 17

"Amy,look, they're the ones I told you about." Reagan transformed into his real form jumping to the place near the rock looking at the small herbs in between the rocks. Amirah hummed with a smile walking to his side. There are even two of them. She took out a shovel from her ring taking out the plants carefully.

Storing them in her ring, both of them looked around the cave and Amirah felt her breath hitch in shock and escatcy. In a corner hidden by bushes, there are three herbs with red leaves and one with blue leaves and white flower."3 stalks of Red spirit herb and a white star flower"

She mumbled out dazedly but one can see the joy in her eyes. These are rare in her world but can be attained if you are willing to put more money. But they're too valuable for body cultivators as they can strengthen meridians and increase their width. But now she found them when she's just taking a stroll.

"Seems lady Luck is smiling on us" Amirah spoke getting back to her senses. She repeated the process and stored them in her ring as Reagan went back to his form climbing onto her shoulder. Amirah took him into her arms seeing him so down. "I'll always be with you, Reagan." Promising to the baby Ancient beast, Amirah walked outside putting the array back on.

Seeing no one outside of the forest, she took out her car and phone looking for a restaurant nearby. Finding one nearby,she left the forest boarding the car. This time the stares she received are because of both her looks and car which she ignored like always. That day Amirah spent her time strolling around in her new car as Reagan stick to one window staring outside.

Time passed quickly and it's time for fresher's day. The whole council is busy with their work moving around confirming every thing is alright one final time. The program started at 10 in the morning with speeches and all from the principal and the guests with Amirah being the one who has to give bouquet to the guests arrived.

It's past 2:30 in the afternoon when everything is over and the students rushed towards cafeteria feeling hungry as soon as it's completed. The council went back to their room and collapsed on the sofa and chairs relieved and tired. "I'm taking a leave tomorrow. Have to rest for whole day after this stressful event."

Aiden complained as Aaron's face turned serious considering his words, probably thinking of doing the same thing. "You can go and rest tomorrow. I'm going to do it now. Bye,guys." Jace said standing up from his seat making others also grab their things to leave. Only Aiden,Luke and Amirah are left in the room as everyone left one by one.

The trio slowly walked out after locking the room. Once they reached the gate, Amirah went to get her bicycle waving goodbye to the duo. "See you next day Aiden,Luke." The two also returned her greeting tiredly. Mainly Luke with him being the president and has to handle many of the issues. "Yeah, see you tomorrow."

As she's about to leave, she heard someone calling her name. Amirah frowned finding that voice familiar but didn't  recognize who it belongs to. She turned aside and found a familiar face beside Aiden and Luke. "Ivan?" It's that guy she met in the cafe before. Ivan also looked surprised not expecting to see her again.

He also has no idea why he just called her. Just blurted out with out thinking. And a satisfied glint passed through his eyes seeing her remembering his name. Amirah put her bicycle there and went to the trio. "You know Amirah, cousin?" Luke asked confused while Aiden looked like someone destroyed his whole world.

Why did every beautiful girl fall for this cold faced cousin of his? "Met her once." Ivan replied focusing on the girl walking in their direction. "Didn't think I will meet you again." Amirah said surprised to see him at their school.