Chapter 8

"You are?" Amirah asked the boy who's sitting opposite her as she didn't know him. "Ivan". Hearing that, she also introduced herself. "Amirah". Then both of them stayed silent but it's not uncomfortable. Amirah took out her phone hearing the notification tone and it's actually from her school.

It's an email from teacher Hazel saying that she recommended her to the student council. Looking at it for a few seconds,she put it away and decided to deal with it when she's in school. While Ivan is observing her every action. Even though he's calm outside, he's surprised at her looks.

Before he didn't see clearly but now he's sure that this girl is the most beautiful person he ever saw till now. Just then their orders arrived and Amirah nodded at the waiter with a small smile. Finishing eating, Amirah nodded at Ivan and left the cafe after paying the bill.

Seeing the girl who's leaving without even a bye, Ivan's eyes lightly flashed but no one knows what he's thinking. By the time Amirah reached home,her books are already delivered. And she arranged all the books in the study room and started reading them only coming out to eat and bath.

Two days passed by quickly and she completed all those books along with a dictionary except those of other languages. The last day before the school starts, she went around shopping to buy a bag and other stuff for school. She chose two backpacks one black and other white and some notebooks.

Completing what she came for, Amirah returned to her house and plopped on the bed sleeping till evening. Studying continuously these two days took all her energy away. That evening she woke up feeling wet on her cheeks only to find a fluff ball licking her cheeks.

"You little fella, can't you wake people normally? Why are you licking my cheeks?" Taking Reagan in her hands, she rubbed his cheeks till they became red and only then let him go in satisfaction. Looking at his master with tears in his eyes, he ran away from that place.

Laughing at his acts, Amirah got up from the bed and washed her face going downstairs. Seeing Reagan who refused to pay attention to her, Amirah cooked his favorite dishes coaxing the little guy. With the food before him, he tossed his grievance aside and started eating.

With the day ending, Amirah woke up at 6 am and got ready for school next morning. Wearing the uniform she received along with her schedule, Amirah looked at herself in the mirror. "It fits perfectly." Mumbling she went to the kitchen and made some sandwiches.

Eating leisurely,she reminded Reagan not to go out before making her way out. On the way, there are many students who's going the same way as her. Once again, they are all staring at her and whispering. Sighing at that she started walking fast and soon reached the school premises.

Amirah walked inside and saw the map of the school which is placed near the entrance. Finding the position of class 1-A which is on the first floor,she slowly walked and the class was already half filled. The noisy class become silent in an instant the moment she stepped in.

Flashing a small smile at them she sat on the bench beside a window. Next every person who came looked at her for a few seconds before sitting in the empty places. Soon the class was filled with students and teacher Hazel came in after the bell rang.

"Good morning. My name is Hazel. You can call me Ms. hazel or teacher Hazel. I will be your class teacher for this year. Your classes will start from tomorrow. And as you are informed before,you have to join two clubs compulsorily. And you can take a look at the clubs after the class. You have to submit your application to the clubs you want to join within a month."

Hazel stopped speaking and looked at everyone and asked. "Is that alright?" No one said anything and Hazel nodded before continuing. "You won't be having any classes today. Everyone introduce yourself." Then she pointed to the boy in the front and everyone started introducing themselves.

Soon it's turn of the girl sitting beside Amirah. "My name is Ivy Leo. Hope we get along well." She said with a smile and sat down. Then Amirah stood up. "My name is Amirah Cole. My hobbies are dancing and reading. Hope we'll be friends." Saying she sat down and calmly listened to others.