Chapter 6

Amirah calmly gave her the letter in her hand. Seeing the details, the teacher nodded at Amirah and typed something in the system and gave her the schedule and explained. "There will be classes 5 days per week and you are free to do what you want in the two days. Also you have to join at least two clubs. If there's anything you don't understand, please ask".

Amirah shook her head and went out after thanking the teacher. "This girl has very good grades. Hope she will keep it up." The teacher whispered slowly and continued doing her work. When Amirah walked out of the school building,she saw people looking at a tree and some squeals were heard.

Rubbing her temples, Amirah walked in that direction as she can guess what happened. When Amirah reached the tree, Reagan who's sitting on the branch jumped on her head. Picking him up, Amirah put him on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for the disturbance. He doesn't like crowded places."

Apologising with a smile, Amirah quickly left there. And the people near her were still in a daze seeing her smile. Getting out of their daze after sometime,they looked around but didn't even found her shadow. Sighing in disappointment that they don't even know her name, everyone left that place.

While Amirah quickly escaped from there and failed to see a certain someone staring intently at her from the moment she came out of the school building. "So, she's also studying here.." Luke looked at the direction where she left and muttered.

"Council President, teacher Hazel is looking for you." Luke turned around to see his fellow council member Aiden Leo coming to his side. As both Luke and Aiden are second years,they get along really well. Not only friends, they are cousins too.

"I told you not to call me with that name so many times already, Aiden." Luke sighed at his cousin who totally ignored his words. "You are the student council President. So what's wrong with calling you like that? Mr. President."

Luke raised an eyebrow at his last words and said "Fine, teacher Hazel should be waiting for us. Let's go, Mr. Treasurer." Seeing the blackened face of his cousin, Luke smiled as he knew Aiden don't like people referring to him using his council position.

Both of them went to the office and Luke knocked on the door and entered after receiving the confirmation. "Luke,Aiden, I called you both to recommend someone to the council. As the student body secretary position is still not filled, I think it will be of help."

Then Hazel handed Amirah's details to the duo. Luke was somewhat surprised to see a familiar face he's just seen. Reading them, they nodded at each other. "She will be alright. We will ask her whether she's willing to join student council once the class work starts. Thanks for your help, teacher Hazel."

Hazel nodded at the two and motioned them to leave. As they made their way out, Luke received a call which made his mood dull. "What happened? Who called you?" Aiden asked in surprise thinking who can made his cousin like that.

"My big cousin is coming back." Luke was still depressed at the news and answered lightly. "You mean THAT cousin? When will he come here? How many days he's going to stay?" Aiden put both his hands on Luke's shoulder and asked with a horrified face.

"Why are you so concerned about this and what's with your expression?" Now it's Luke's turn to get confused at why Aiden is acting like that. "Ofcourse it's my concern. Whenever that guy is here,every girl will stick to him. Those girls won't even look at me. He will snatch every girl from me."

Aiden then put his hands on his chest acting like a person who's suffering from heart break. Hearing his ramblings, Luke's lips twitched in annoyance. 'what snatching? I have never seen him clinging to girls even once'. Ignoring him, Luke went to the gate and got inside his car.

Seeing that, Aiden also stopped his drama and quickly got in the car for fear that Luke will really leave him behind as he didn't bring his car.