chapter 87

****PLEASE READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER****

Ry

I glanced at the time on my laptop and realized it was quite late.

I saved my game and closed out of it, closing the laptop and sighing.

I leaned my head back and looked up at Demi.

She smiled and finished up purchasing something.

"Tired?"

I nodded and placed the laptop on the table in front of the couch, pulling my legs up and curling into Demi's side.

She chuckled and placed her laptop down as well, reaching over and pulling me into her lap.

"Can't wait for your period to be over, gonna have a lot of fun, especially now that you got these skirts." My face went red and I giggled, pushing my face against her.

Demi laughed and squeezed me, placing kisses along my neck and face.

I let out a sigh and stretched a little. I felt more tired then before.

"Let's go to bed. We have all of tomorrow to be cuddly and lovey." I smiled and nodded.

I got off of her lap and stood up, grabbing my laptop and returning it to my bag.

Demi went and placed hers on the charger and came over to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"As cute as the skirt is, I think sweatpants would be better for the night." I nodded and quickly slipped out of the skirt, walking back to the bedroom and grabbing my sweatpants.

Demi walked in and I tossed the skirt towards her, she caught it and smiled and placed it in the bag.

As I went to lay down Demi made and noise and looked at me.

"Go to the bathroom before you go to bed."
I rolled my eyes and got up, walking to the bathroom.

I quickly did my business and then came back in the room. Demi was already under the covers and smiling at me.

"Care to join me?" I chuckled and nodded.

I quickly turned off the lights and got in bed, getting comfy and snuggling into Demi's arms.

She kissed the top of my head and then kissed my face.

"Goodnight baby, love you."

"Goodnight, love you too."

-NEXT MORNING-

I started to wake up, my body immediately getting cold.

"Shit...", I kept my eyes closed but suddenly heard something drop.

I opened my eyes and saw Demi bending down to pick something up. When she stood up and looked at me and pouted a little.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, I dropped my phone.", I nodded and closed my eyes, earning a chuckle from her.

The bed dipped and I felt a pair of arms snake under me and pull me back.

I let out a whine and pushed my face into the pillow.

"I know baby, but you gotta get up, gotta get dressed and go to class.", I grunted and shook my head, not wanting to get up.

Demi chuckled and sighed, letting go of me and getting back out of bed.

She walked through the room but stopped and waited for a moment.

"Well if you won't get up then I guess I'll shower alone.", I opened my eyes and shook my head. Getting myself untangled from the sheets.