chapter 43

Ry

"DEMI!!", I let out a loud moan as I came.

My eyes slowly closed a little and I could feel my body shaking a little.

"I got you baby, it's okay.", I whined and let my body fall onto the bed. I closed my eyes and got my breath.

I could feel Demi pull out and I heard a click again. I opened my eyes a little and saw Demi lay down next to me.

I curled up a little and snuggled into her arms. She chuckled a little and kissed the top of my head.

"You're so snuggly after you cum.", I giggled a little and shook my head.

"More snuggles.", Demi rolled her and eyes and hugged me tighter.

"Yay.", I laid my head on her chest and smiled, she chuckled a little which made her chest move up and down.

She pushed her chest up so that her breasts we're in my face. I whined and tilted my head down.

Demi brought her hand down and moved my head up with my chin.

"Aw. You don't wanna have mistress's tits in your face?", I whined and blushed a little.

Demi chuckled and ran her hand along my jaw, moving my head so it was right over her tit.

Demi chuckled when my face got red. She moved her head down and got by my ear.

"Ya know...if I'm being honest, the idea of your pretty little tongue on my tit sounds very pleasing right now.", My eyes went wide and I looked up at her.

She smirked and kissed the top of my head.

I hid my face in her shoulder and felt my face heat up.

We were both silent as we laid there.

I smiled to myself and moved my head down a little, planting a kiss on her shoulder.

Demi sucked in a tiny breath and gripped my thighs.

I kept moving my head around, kissing different parts of her body. I went from her shoulder to her collar bone.

From there I moved slowly along her neck, gently biting in some places.

Her hand ran up my back and she gripped my hair.

"Don't tease me baby." I giggled and winked at her. She let out a low growl and let go of my hair.

I moved down and slowly kissed around her breast, making sure to avoid where she actually wanted me.

Demi let out a shaky breath, her body trembled a little.

I chuckled and just gave in, I pressed my tongue flat against her breast, glancing up at her.

"Fuck.....", I smiled a little and just laid my body down, relaxing against her.

I went to lay onto my side but Demi held me in place. She moved me so my right leg was thrown over her side.

"Just stay, keep your little mouth there. It feels so good.", I blushed and turned my head to the side.

Good to know she likes her tit sucked...or sorta sucked.

I reached behind me and pulled the cover up to my neck.

I glanced up and saw Demi's eyes roll back a little. I panicked at first but she let out a quiet moan.

"Fuck baby....", I giggled and brought my left hand up and gently cupped her other breast.