chapter 56

Ry

"You did such a good job baby. Come on, one more time.", I let out a whimper and shook my head, my body felt warm and tingly.

Demi chuckled and wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me and letting me relax.

"Come on, I'll wipe you off.", I nodded and slowly stood myself up. My legs wobbled a little but I was able to stand up as long as I held the edge of her desk. Demi stood up and took of the harness, carrying it with her.

she walked over to the bookshelf and grabbed a small package of wipes. She smiled and walked back over, sitting down and holding the strap on out for me to hold.

I grabbed, the blanket around my shoulders fell a little.

Demi smiled and took a wipe and wiped off the strap on, once she deemed it clean enough she opened the drawer to her desk and placed it in. She turned to me and smirked a little.

She gave a small pat to her lap, holding out her arm right afterwards.

I moved over and sat in her lap, leaning against her shoulder and letting out a sigh.

I looked up, smiling a little at Demi as she held me.

"You were such a good girl when you were riding me, no complaining or anything." I blushed a little and pulled the blanket a bit over my face.

Demi chuckled and pulled the blanket down a little, kissing my face and squeezing me tight in her arms.

"Aw you all shy? Huh?", I wriggled around her arms and hid my face in her shoulder. I could feel my face heating up as she held me.

Demi held onto me with one arm and moved the other one down.

I glanced down right as she moved me so one leg was resting on her desk. I looked up a little and saw her bite her lip a little.

Her other hand circled around my thigh and near my center.

"Demi...", I could feel my breath leave my body as she ran her thumb over my clit.

"Does that feel good baby?", I went to speak but no words even came out. A tiny moan escaped though, which made Demi laugh a little. She ran her fingers through my folds, chuckling every time my body shook a little.

I held onto her arm and watched as she just teased me, gently rubbing her fingers along me.

I happened to glance up and saw a huge smirk on Demi's face.

I reached up to pull her into a kiss but as I moved she pushed her fingers in.

I let out a moan, my body shaking as she moved her fingers in and out.

I gripped her arm as she pumped her fingers in me.

"D-Demi!", She moved her head down and kissed me, shutting me up instantly.

"You're okay baby. You look so pretty taking my fingers like this.", I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, pleasure coursing through me as she fingered me.

I could already feel myself hitting my high as she kept going.

"D-Demi I'm gonna c-", she kissed me again, going faster and harder in her point of pleasuring me.

I let out a gasp as I came, my body shook and my thighs felt sore.

She smiled and slowed down, eventually pulling her fingers out. She chucled as I let out a whimper, my body feeling even more light than before.