chapter 73

Ry

I sighed, collapsing against her chest.

"Good girl, you did so amazing.", She wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me against her body.

I whimpered and turned around, pressing my body against her.

From the other tent Kehlani moaned, a tiny squeal coming out right after.

I looked up at Demi and leaned my head against her.

She ran her hand over my face and smiled. She pulled me closer and sighed.

"Was this really planned?", Demi chuckled and nodded.

"I had sent a text to Lauren, trying to come up with ideas that we could all do. I jokingly suggested fucking over by the lake, she thought it was a good idea. This why we are here.", I giggled and nodded, rubbing myself against the strap on.

"No no no baby, if you want more fun later no more right now."

I huffed and crossed my arms, pressing my head against her shoulder.

I sat up a little and grabbed her hand, pulling it under me.

She smirked and pulled her hand back, turning me around and placing me on all fours.

She sat behind me and ran her hands over my ass.

I whimpered and wiggled my ass against her hands.

"Such a pretty little ass baby.", She ran her fingers along my back and got lower and lower.

I bit my lip, uncertain if she was about to do something different.

I quickly turned around and sat down, not wanting her to go any farther.

"No more.", She nodded and pulled me back, kissing my head and holding me against her.

I squirmed in her arms as I felt myself having to pee.

I tapped her arm and made her look down at me.

"I gotta go pee....", She chuckled and nodded, unzipping the tent.

I stayed in the tent and stared at her.

She looked at me and chuckled, she got out of the tent and came back a couple seconds later.

I followed her out and stood next to her.

She pointed to a small hole in the sand.

I stared at the hole in the sand and then back at Demi.

"Seriously?", She laughed and shook her head.

"The girls are finishing up, once they're done we can go back on campus.", I nodded and walked back over wrapping my arms around her.

She smiled and held me, rubbing my back and gently swaying back and forth.

I looked behind her as the other tent unzipped. I went to pull up my underwear but completely forgot that it was in the tent.

I placed my hand over myself and pushed my face against Demi.

"Give us a couple minutes, then we can go back.", Demi hummed and let go of me, leading me to our little tent.

"Come on, lets get you dressed again."

I nodded and grabbed my shirt but Demi stopped me.

She patted the ground and smiled when I sat.

She pushed me back so I was laying down.

I whined and wrapped my legs around her as best I could. She smirked and pulled my legs off.