chapter 54

Ry

"I know it hurts, just lay there for a moment and let me get some lotion."

I whined and kept my body pressed flat against her desk, laying my head to the side.

Demi moved around the desk and went to the bookshelf, she pulled out a small basket and grabbed a bottle of lotion. She walked back over and gently and slowly pulled my body so I was at the end if her desk.

I whimpered and tensed up, scared that ine wrong move would be painful.

"Fuck getting the treat afterwards. I can do without it."

I looked back over my shoulder at Demi and saw her pause for a moment. "You sure baby? We could wait longer and then do it."

I shook my head and laid it back down on my arms.

Demi rubbed the lotion on my butt and made sure not to put any pressure on it.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

I hummed and gradually let my body relax.

Demi pushed my legs a bit apart and gently massaged my butt.

"It doesn't hurt, just tingles a little.", Demi chuckled and moved around and little, coming to where my head laid.

She leaned down and pressed her lips to mine, a smile on her lips as she did.

"Thank you for telling me baby. You're being such a good girl. Since you didn't want your reward, I'm gonna write it down. I may make a white board planner thing for you as well.", I nodded and sighed.

She moved back and put the cap on the lotion. Bringing it back to the basket on the bookshelf.

I put my hands in front of me and lifted myself up a bit, my tits hurt from being squished against the desk.

I felt Demi place her hand in my back as she walked back over.

"Want help?", I nodded and little and waited for her to help me stand.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and let me hold onto her shoulders for support.

"You okay?", I hummed, trying to not cry as I moved.

Demi stopped and leaned so I could see her face. "You sure you're okay? I think it's better if you just wait a few more minutes. I don't wanna hurt you.", I went to speak but she gave me a serious look.

I shuttle myself up and just whimpered. I wanted her to hold me but that really couldn't happen while I was face down on her desk.

She walked over to her chair and sat down, pulling it over so she was near my head.

She smiled and brought her hand up, running her fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes and sighed, her nails feeling nice on my scalp.

"I also wanna tell you that as I was putting lotion on you, I decided that I no longer want to have to hide our relationship. I want to actually do another academy meeting and address the whole thing. Basically telling everyone who has a problem to fuck off."

I opened my eyes and stared at Demi.

"Are-Are you sure that's a good idea?", Demi smiled and gave me a quick kiss. Nodding, she held my face in place and gave me another kiss, deepening it.

I whined and pushed myself closer to her.

Demi chuckled, moving her chair closer to the desk.

She pulled away and smiled, still holding my head in her hands.