chapter 41

Ry

"I'm cold.", Demi chuckled and rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry, once we start you'll warm up.", I whined and wrapped my arms around my body.

Demi pulled smirked as she leaned in, kissing me again.

I smiled into the kiss, enjoying every moment of it.

Demi pulled away, giving me a devilish smirk, she moved her head lower and kissed along my face. She slowly made her way to my jaw, lingering after every kiss.

Demi quickly moved down and kissed my neck.

I let out a small yelp, my hands going forward to grab her.

Demi chuckled as she left marks along my neck.

She slowly pushed her body against mine, making me lay back on her desk.

She stopped marking me and stood up, smiling down at me.

"These still need to come off.", Demi hooked her fingers around my pants and underwear, yanking them off and down.

I turned red as I went to cover my lower half.

Demi let go of my pants and moved my hands. Smiling as her eyes raked over my body.

She leaned down and pushed her hands under my shirt.

She moved her fingers along my ribs and lightly tapped me.

"This needs to come off.", she pulled her hands out from under my shirt, moving and unbuttoning my shirt.

She sat me up and let the shirt fall off my shoulders.

She ran her finger under the strap of my bra, pushing her finger under and hooking it.

Within seconds she pulled it off of me, leaving me completely bare.

I blushed hard as I pulled my legs up.

Demi held my knees down, preventing me from moving.

"Don't hide baby.", I whined and stared at my feet.

I realized my sneaker were still on.

I quickly kicked them off.

Demi looked down and chuckled. She walked over to the container that held the the stuff for the physical testing.

"Now we can have some fun. Lay on your back baby.", I whined and sat up, grabbing my shirt and putting it under my back.

Demi turned and grabbed one of the condoms, slipping it on one of the many metal...toys.

I watched as she read over the paper.

She turned to me and smiled.

She rested her right hand on my thigh, gently pinching me.

"Legs up.", I looked at her quizzically. Not understanding what she meant.

When she realized I didn't understand she put the metal thing down, grabbing my ankles and pulling my legs up. Placing my feet on the edge of the desk and spreading them.

I whined and felt m body shake a little.

"Don't worry baby, I got you.", she leaned down and kissed between my breast.

Suddenly I felt her push the metal...toy in. I let out a gasp and squirmed a little.

I pushed my hands forward and wrapped my arms around her neck.