chapter 19

↚╚»★«╝ ᕼᗩᐯE ᗩ ᖴEEᒪIᑎG YOᑌ GᑌYᔕ ᗩᖇE GOᑎᑎᗩ ᒪOᐯE TᕼIᔕ ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ╚»★«╝↛

Ry

I let out a whimper as Demi turned me around.

It was slightly overwhelming to hear that she loved me. Just slightly. Demi hugged me and rocked back and forth to calm me.

"hey baby it's okay." I didn't realize it right away but I was crying.

I didn't even bother to stop crying, I just let the tears flow.

Demi quickly turned the water off and opened the shower curtain, she helped me out of the shower and led me into the bedroom. We were both dripping wet which made me not too keen on sitting or laying down.

When she led me to the bed I shook my head, she stopped and held my face in her hands.

"Why don't you want to sit?" I sniffled and whimpered, a tiny sob escaping my lips.

"I-I don't wan-nt to get t-the bed w-" she cut me off by sitting down and pulling me with her.

"Why the tears?" she pulled the sheets back and wrapped them around me.

I pushed my face into her shoulder and just murmured a little.

She sat me up fully and held me by my shoulders. She looked into my eyes and tried to get me to spill my answer.

When my eyes welled up with more tears she pulled me forward and held onto me as tight as she could.

"It's okay baby." I whined and sniffled, feeling a sneeze coming on.

I sat up and moved my head back, Demi must have sensed the sneeze because she got a tissue. She didn't get it in time though.

I sneezed and thought my brains came out as well.

"Okay now I need to wash up." I opened my eyes and saw that I basically got snot on Demi. She giggled when my face got red but wiped my nose and the remaining snot off of herself.

"Sorry." Demi laughed and kissed my forehead.

She leaned over and threw the tissue in the trash. When she sat back up she wiped my face with her thumbs.

"Can you tell me why you were crying now?" I sighed and leaned the top of my head against her shoulder.

"When you said you loved me I got overwhelmed by it." Demi chuckled and cooed at me.

"Awww, does that mean you love me as well?" she turned me and pursed her lips, I whined and wiggled in her arms.

"That does, doesn't it?" she rocked me back and forth and planted kisses along my jawline.

I tried to suppress a moan but I knew I was bound to fail.

Demi giggled a little which tickled my neck, I knew that she would stop soon because of the event from earlier but If I was being honest I wanted to keep going.

I wiggled out of her grip and straddled her, holding onto her by using her shoulders.

She gently moved me back and gave me a serious look. "Ry we agreed to no making out or sex or anything like that." I sighed and let go of her shoulders, looking down at my hands.

"Honey, look at me." I kept staring at my hands, feeling stupid for even attempting to fully kiss her.

"I'm sorry" I moved backwards and just sat on the bed, not even attempting to look up at Demi.