USJ.pt 2

Y/n POV

We fought through the villians and ran down to see if the others were there. We saw Izuku, Froppy, and Mineta but I also saw this crusty, handy dandy man, a brainless zombie, and the warp guy. The pro heroes had got here too so I was really relieved when we came out. The nomu and All might were fighting and I watched in awe at every punch. All might had said those two words that ended everything: Detroit Smash. He threw the Nomu once.

I said, "Damn."

He threw him again and then in the ground. I said, "Lawd have murthy." The fight was over and everyone was led out, safely. Before heading out, I saw the hand guy look at me. Not gonna lie, villians look kinda hot.

TimeSkip: Everybody got outside

I said, "That was kind of fun!"

Mina said, "Fun? We got two different defintions of fun."

"How about the word exciting then, Mina?" I crossed my arms.

Kirishima said, "Yeah! It was kind of cool!"

I went to go stand by Bakugo and said, "I saw you looking scared, Bakugo. You love me~"

Bakugo said, "You have five seconds to get away from me."

"I'ma get your ass at the sports festival."

He got angry over that one.

TimeSkip: The kids got home and had a day off.

I went home and my parents, also Adrien gave me a hug. I wasn't much of a hugger but I definitely liked it from specific people.

My mom asked, "You ok?"

"Mhm- I-"

Adrien said, "Of course she's ok. She literally cannot die."

I said,"If i was 'ok' why did you give me the tighest hug, bro?" I raised my eyebrow. Adrien went silent and walked away.

My dad said, "He was just worried but did anything bad happened to you?"

I said, "Nope! Just a casual stab." My phone got a notification. "I'll be right back."

I looked down and it was Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero adding me on snapchat. Mina must have gave them it through instagram or something. (Your username was the same for both insta and sc)

I added them back and then was added to a group chat.

*This is the chat*
*Kirishima: Hey y/n!
*Y/n: First order of business is the name your going to have in my phone.
*Kaminari: I want mine to be "Babe"
*Y/n: Aww...Lighting bug it is.
*Kaminari: ;(
*Kirishima: Sharkboy
*Sero: Sex tape
*Y/n: WHAT!?
*Sero: MY BAD- I meant Sax Tape!
*Mina: Something to do with pink I guess
*Y/n: I'ma name you pink barbie
*Mina: Purr.
*Sero: Wanna hangout? Kirishima can you contact Bakugo
*Kirishima: Sure. Where we going?
*Y/n: Amusement Park!

They all agreed and Y/n went to ask to go out with friends. Her parents.agreed and Adrien told Y/n to be cafeul.

TimeSkip to the Amsement Park

First Person:

Sero waved over to me and I ran to them.

"Where should we go first?" Mina asked.

"How about a really scary roller coaster!" Kirishima said.

Kaminari said, "How about just a merry-go-round." Kaminari seemed scared to go on the roller coaster.