Training Camp pt.2

~The Next Day~

It was the next day at the Training Camp and it was 5:00AM! We had to train at 5:00AM! I got up sleepily but got ready.

We all met up outside and went to a different location. That was good cause by the time I got there, I was fully awake. Mr.Aizawa said we needed to become more stronger and work more on our quirks.

Uraraka said, "But didn't we basically do that at the interns?"

Mr.Aizawa responded, "Let me show you an example. Bakugou throw this ball."

I didnt completely understand because I wasn't here at the exact beginning of the year but from what I gather. He has this meter scale thing and wanted to see how far Bakugou could throw it. He needs to see if Bakugou can throw it further than last time.

Bakugou threw it with confidence, only to have the same amount of meters he had last time. Me and Kaminari snickered because of his face.

Mr.Aizawa said, "You might have grown with emotions or look physically powerful but you need to get stronger and more disciplined on how you do things."

He continued to talk a bit more and I said, "I'll be right back, Kiri." I walked away from Kirishima and went to Todoroki for a question. I tapped him.

"Todoroki, what do you think I have to work on? There's not that much to improve." I said.

Todoroki said, "You can work on trying not to overheat like im doing or finding more easier ways to use your quirk without overheating. I saw the way you used your speed with your fire. You didn't know you could do that."

I said, "Oh, oh thank you! Fist bump."

His face:

I took his hand and wrapped it up in a fist

I took his hand and wrapped it up in a fist. I bumped it.

"You never did a fist bump with your siblings or friends or anything?" I laughed, nervously.

He said, "I never got to know my siblings and I didn't have friends."

~Oh shit.~

"Oh..well..uh...mm." I really didn't know what to say.

"Its fine." He said. Mr.Aizawa finished talking and we went to our different spots to train.

They all gave us things we might need to train with. They gave me this big board thing they hung on the trees. It was fire proof, I think. I was supposed to pratice on it so it had to be fire proof.

I started to pratice Endeavor's quirk. I put it all in one fist but i haven't done it in a while so it was pretty iffy. I tried again and this time it was getting more powerful. I need to ask Izuku for some tips on how he just focuses on that one finger.

I started to get more of the hang of it and I wasnt getting that overheated but I WAS getting exhausted. I bent down on my knees and breathed to not get as overheated.