Fun...for once

Y/n POV

I waved bye to Chani and Derek one last time and got in the car.

Aizawa said, "You took your precious time. How did it go?"

I said, "It started off bad but it got better. They forgave me." He started to drive off.

We arrived at the dorms. I thanked him and went inside. I headed up to my dorm room and I didn't see Kirishima. I decided to knock on Kaminari's door.

~Maybe he's hanging out with them.~

I waited and Kaminari came to the door.

I heard Bakugo say, "Who is it, short circuit!?"

He said, "Oh, Y/n. I didn't know you knew where my room was. You should have came a little later so we could have been alone." He winked.

"Mhm...where is Kiri?" I asked. Kaminari frowned immediately.

I saw Kirishima come up from behind him and said, "Excuse me."

Kaminari went back into his room and said, "Until next time." He winked.

I laughed and Kirishima said, "Sorry about Kaminari. You ready for the croissant date?"

Sero said, "Your leaving?"

I said, "Oh, are you guys doing something? I can just join you or leave, we don't have to-"

Kirishima said, "Its fine. I'll see you guys later." He closed Kaminari's door and we went downstairs.

He opened the door for me and I went out. We started walking to the croissant place.

Kirishima said, "How did it go with the parents?"

I said, "At first the dad yelled at me but his wife got him to calm down. They forgave me so all is good."

"Do you know more about the boy? Or what he was like?"

"Yeah...his name is Kamiel. He was a fan of mine and he seemed like a silly, happy kid. I'm not going to worry about it because those specific villains are going to feel my wrath."

"Oh, I see. Your wrath of chopsticks." He chuckled.

I laughed and said, "How do you even remember that? Well, yes. My wrath of chopsticks."

We arrived at the bakery. I ordered a basket of croissants cause I personally didn't know how many I was going to eat. We sat down at a table and it was brought to us.

I grabbed one and started eating immediately.

Kirishima said, "The food is not going anywhere, Y/n."

"Like i said. A quirk could make the food come alive and walk away. You do not know that, sharkboy."

He grabbed one and started eating. He kind of took it whole cause of his teeth. I lowkey wish he would bite me with those teeth.

~Ayooo, I gotta chillat.~

"Uh...Y/n?"

I said, "Hm? Oh,sorry."

"You ok? You've been staring at me for awhile. "

"Well, you are Kirishima. Who wouldn't be looking at you? Now that I think about it. If you become a hero and you have your little fangirls or whateva. They gon be staring at your abs the whole time."

"Now, Y/n-"

"Its ok because we are going to kiss on TV and everybody is gonna be like, 'oh! He has a wife! We should back off.'"