Training Camp

~Day of Training Camp~

I gathered all my belongings and got ready for the Training camp. I really wanted to hangout with Kirishima at the camp but I guess we will be working differently.

I walked out and I packed a picture of Adrien...just in case of something. Why would he walk up and leave like that? Why would he leave ME? I must have been staring at the door a long time because my mom tapped me on the shoulder.

She said, "Y/n? You're gonna be late."

I said, "Hm? Oh yeah, bye mama! Bye dad!"

They hugged me and my dad said, "Dont worry. We'll give you a call if Adrien comes home."

I smiled and arrived at school with my stuff. I saw Kirishima and ran up to him.

I said, "Hey!"

Kirishima said, "Hi...do you want me to carry your stuff for you?"

It was a bit heavy but I said, "its fine." And smiled at him.

He must have noticed I was a little down because he said, "Has Adrien come home yet?"

"Nope and its fine cause when he comes back...im beating his bitch ass. Lets go, Sharkboy!" We went on the bus and I plopped right beside Kiri.

I pulled out my phone, "Wanna play a few games before we get there?"

He said, "Sure." We pulled out our phones and opened up roblox. Kaminari must have been peeking.

Kaminari said, "'oH Kaminari yOu sTiLl pLay rObLox?' Look at you now! Playing with your little boyfriend!"

I said, "Shut up, you sound like Monoma!"

Kaminari said, "How dare you?" He sat back down and stuck out his tongue.

"Anyways! Let's play." We clicked on a few games and Kaminari joined a little bit too. Me and Kirishima eventually got tired and thought it would be better to rest up before the training. Resting on his shoulder had to be the best thing ever.

We arrived at the Training Camp. We all stretched while walking out the bus. I saw four adults and they looked like...cats?

They introduced themselves as the "Wild, Wild, Pussy Cats."

We all smiled a bit awkwardly and this one cat girl was all over Deku and the male cat or whatever said it was her time for a "mate"

~I wanna leave.~

We were already informed that our training had already begun. This is what these cats said to us, "You have to run to your destination by 12:30pm using your quirks through the beast forest. If you don't, you don't get served lunch."

I dont fool around with my food. I will NOT be treated like a slave here(🤚🏾🤚🏽🤚🏿).

I said, "IM GETTING MY FOOD TODAY BITCHES!" I used my fire as if it supported some type of speed and started running.