🍋LEMON🍋

Authors note: This is my first lemon. I dont know what I'm doing. Also since most of you say you act like Y/n. Im going to assume you probably like things a BIT rougher.

Y/n POV

He nodded and kissed me again. He went down to my neck and stopped. He said, "Are you sure? Do you want me to?" He stared right into my eyes to make sure I'm absolutely sure.

I said, "Yes, im sure." He continued to kiss my neck and went a bit further down but my shirt was in the way. He simply removed it and continued.

I said, "Wait a minute." He immediately stopped and I flipped him over so I was on top. "Your not healthy. I'm doing the work."

"Y/n, im-" I kissed him to hush him up and kissed his neck. I heard him trying to hold back a bit. I removed his shirt and kissed his chest. I bit him a couple of times. I heard him moan a bit. "Mm...Y/n..."

We started to slip off pants and we just had our underwear on. I started to kiss him a bit rougher. I was kissing his body and asked, "Kiri, do we have condoms?" I continued to kiss him and he nodded, intensely. It's like he couldn't even think about that.

~And when did he get some?~

I was ready to slip off his boxers.

I said, "Can i?"

He nodded and I did. I kind of paused.

~How the FUCK is that supposed to fit in ME...and its hard. This gon be a tough ride.~

I went back up to kiss him and placed my hand on his d!ck. He flinched. "Mmph!"

~He must not touch himself like that. He's way too sensitive.~

I started rubbing on it a bit with my hand. We kept kissing while he moaned. He tried to speak. "Y/n...s-slow...down a bit- Mm!" I forgot I go rough sometimes. I slowed down and he started to breathe a bit slower. He breath started to quicken a bit and he struggling to kiss a bit. I think he was about c!m.

Kirishima POV

Y/n looked so beautiful. Her body, her face, her everything. She was really good at this but I couldn't let her have all the credit. She was rubbing my d!ck and I was so close but she stopped. I assumed she was about to get on top but I flipped her over.

She was surprised and I smirked at her. She said, "Kiri, are you su-"

I said, "Can I unclothe the rest of you?" She nodded and I did. I got the condom and put it on.

I asked, "Are...you ready?"

She nodded and I went in slowly. I said, "Are you ok?"

She tried to get out the words yes. "I'm going to go slow, ok?" She held on to me as I started moving. I grunted and felt her. She moaned with every move I did. It was...kinda hot. I really wanted to go faster.

I said, "Can I go faster?" She moaned out a yes and I sped it up a little. We were both moaning together in unison. I kissed her and bit her neck.

She held on tighter. "Kiri...I'm close..."

I said, "Me too..." I went faster and we both came together.

Y/n POV

~Ok, that was great.~

I dont know how many times a regular couple was supposed to do it but I was exhausted but Kirishima just kind of plopped on my chest. I said, "Kirishima...are you gonna pull out?"