Play their game

Y/n POV

I screamed.

It took me awhile to notice I was screaming. I stopped and looked at the lifeless boy.

Shigraki said, "Now you're just like us."

I looked up and stood up. I brought out my blue flame and threw it at him.

Shigraki dodged it and said, "Now, we don't want to kill two people in one day, do we?"

I remained silent.

~OK, Y/n. The only way to get out of this is if I play their little game and when I do. I'm getting the fuck out of here.~

I said, "I'll learn my fathers quirk. I want to learn the gift he gave me."

Shigraki was surprised and said, "Really? Did that boy change your mind? This isn't like you, Y/n."

I said, "You've known me for...a week? And now you're saying you know me?" He stayed silent.

He began to speak. "Fine. I will tell master about this. Lets get started on your quirk."

He said my quirk was stealing oxygen, basically. If I touched someone, it would start stealing their oxygen. To save them, I must simply snap my fingers. I have a time limit depending on their age. If its a kid, I have 2-3mins before he/she goes out. If its a teen, I have 5mins. If its a adult, I simply have 6 or 7mins.

I used it on Shigraki and I was so close to letting him die but I needed to learn how to use it.

I got the hang up of it pretty quickly and afterwards, Shigraki let me go talk to my new "friends" in a different room.

I went in and I stood against the wall, awkwardly. Dabi was near me and said, "I heard you screaming like a fucking lunatic."

I said, "Really? I didnt know i was so loud, gosh!" I put my hand over my chest like I was "real" sentimental about it.

Twice came up to me and said, "Come on, Dabi! Shigraki might of made her do something bad! Shigraki is a real brat sometimes."

Kurogiri was like, "No trash talking." While cleaning some cups.

Twice said, "You know I'm right!" And winked. I started giggling.

Toga said, "Can I take some of your blood? You can't get hurt anyways, right?"

I said,"No, Toga. Steal Dabi's or something!

Dabi said, "No."

Toga frowned, "but come on! We're like the same freaking age! JUST ONE LITTLE STAB!" She was getting ready to throw a knife at me and I was ready to throw fire but when we both were about to go at each other, there was two circles. It was Kurogiri's portal.

Kurogiri said, "No fighting! Toga go on the other side of the room, Y/n sit down on the couch."

~These guys aren't...bad. I mean they're bad but like they...aren't bad.~

I said, "Dabi?"

He said, "What?"

"Can I see your fire?"

He said, "Why? We have the same anyways." He looked at me with his blue eyes.

I said, "I don't know...you remind me of a person someone talked about."

"What did they say?" He became interested.

I said, "They said something of the lines of, 'you remind of a son I had with fire like that.'"