Done

Y/n POV

~Adrien's...dead?~

I turned and saw the Nomu. I saw Toga had turned to normal.

I said, "No...you're lying. Shigraki or All for one must have-"

Kirishima came out from his hiding spot and said, "Y/n...we have to go."

I said, "No! She-...she's..."

Toga said, "Sorry, Y/n!" She disappeared into a portal .

Kirishima took my hand and we walked off to where the nomu was. I couldn't think straight all I know is I have had enough. I don't care if I get them in jail or kill them.

Kirishima was just leading me.

Kirishima POV

I dont know what was going through Y/n's head right now but I know she wasn't in the right stand of mind. She wasn't even walking on her own...she wasn't here.

I stopped and said, "Y/n. Y/n, can you hear me?" Her hand was starting to burn a little.

I honestly didn't know what to do at this point. I shook her. She wasn't responding.

I took my hands and cupped her face. "Y/n...look at me. Its ok."

She began to look at me. "What?"

I said, "Just stay with me...ok? Everything is going to be ok, alright? Are you with me?" I stroked her face.

Shs nodded and I could see her trying to stop herself from shaking. "Yeah...Kiri...I'm here."

"Alright...lets get out of here." I grabbed her hand so we could get away. I know we were supposed to fight but we couldn't do it alone, with just us two. We had to regroup with the others.

Todoroki said, "Kirishima, help us tame the Nomu until the pro heroes get here!"

"Gotch-" We turned to see the portal letting in more villians.

Y/n POV

Alright...im here for real. Im glad Kirishima knocked me back into reality but I was still angry. I can't think of Adrien right now, I had to fight. I saw Shigraki, Twice, you know the whole gang come out the portal.

Shigraki specifically said, "Hey...Y/n. Long time no see. Whats up with that?"

~Ouuu, I hate him.~

I said, "Kirishima, you tame the Nomu. I got him."

Kirishima said, "Y/n. I dont think-"

"I'm not going to kill him or anything. Just go." I looked right into his eyes.

He got the message and went to go fight the nomu. I saw Dabi, Magne, and Spinner stand with Shigraki.

~Not them all wanting to beat me.~

Twice said, "Hey, Y/n! Dabi don't mess up her face too much."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Thank you, Twice."

I made the first strike which made Shigraki land on the ground. He did that little weird scratch thing he does.

I said, "AZAR 2 LIONS!" Two lions came out to get them to stay away. Dabi didn't care though. He could care less since we kind of have the same quirk. I also sent 2 lizards to bite them.

Dabi destroyed every lizard that was on him. He said, "Really? That's all you got? How come we have the same quirk but you makes yours look pathetic."